NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the ultimate Pred's came with a bunch of extra stuff, maybe they'll come with an egg and face hugger? One version comes with the open egg and the other one with a closed egg? I'm not sure what other accessories they could come with

Well the ultimate Pred's came with a bunch of extra stuff, maybe they'll come with an egg and face hugger? One version comes with the open egg one with a closed? I'm not sure what other accessories they could come with

Just saw a twitter response that seems to indicate it will come with an egg...I would hope closed. There's too many open eggs in people's hives. Either closed or a new egg sculpt that's been shot to ***t by Ripley would be my preference.

Looks like we're also getting that Hadley's Hope sign if I'm reading twitter right....

So the ultimate warrior alien will be released in both blue and brown with different packaging. Very interesting. Sounds like an ultimate big chap is also planned but not happening for awhile.

Can't wait to see what all these aliens surprises are. Hopefully we get that jacket Ripley we've been wanting and more marines.

took a couple of shots of my Queen with my Jason figures.

IMG_0851_1.jpg

[
IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

man I have about 20 of the first blue warrior, but I'll still get a few of these to throw in the mix!

brown? ehhh, I'll pick one up to keep in the box and that's it lol

7 more figures. That's a juicy amount.

If I were to guess I'd say the bomber jacket Ripley we've been asking for will be among them. I have a good feeling we'll see Drake as a brand new character. Maybe they'll pad the rest out with variants of Hicks/Hudson/Vasquez and...I dunno...are there are more concept creatures they're likely to do? If not then BD Aliens or something..I can't imagine it'd be 7 human figures...much as I would be completely happy with that.

7 more not including these new warriors....hmmmm that's tough. I honestly can't come up with 7 figures that don't include new marines.
I want to say we'll see
Drake
Bomber jacket Ripley
Goreman
Ops battle Hicks(?)
Ops battle Vazquez(?)
?????
?????

If there are 7 figures in the line I really can't think of what other possible Xeno variants we could get

I'd by A LOT of hive walls. It saves me having to do my own, and I already have plenty of victims ready to put on it.

Wow, 7 figures is a lot. Well, series 12 could have between 3-4 figures, and I think I read that they were doing a special 2-pack, so even with a full 4 figure series 12 and the 2-pack that is still just 6 figures. Unless the are counting the sign or accessory pack as figures.

Maybe the sign comes in the 2-pack?

7 more not including these new warriors....hmmmm that's tough. I honestly can't come up with 7 figures that don't include new marines.
I want to say we'll see
Drake
Bomber jacket Ripley
Goreman
Ops battle Hicks(?)
Ops battle Vazquez(?)
?????
?????

If there are 7 figures in the line I really can't think of what other possible Xeno variants we could get

Add Burke in there and I'm all for that assortment! I'd even sacrifice Ops Hicks if that meant we could get a Burke. I' mean we almost have him sans the headset molded on him in the 2 pack w/Hudson. But Ops Vaz is a must! New warrior probably too.

We'll probably get 1 new human and 6 repaint or rejigged figures.

Unfortunately probably at least 3 repaints I think!

I'm hoping neca finishes the kenner line of aliens as they did with the kenner predators.

Back