NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the blade and tubes in on the back of the 1/4 Alien...that sucked to say the least. But pretty happy with him. His jaw seems a TAD off but not enough to warrant a replacement. Just glad I got the lips parted version. Here is a couple crappy iPhone pics
ce5add68314d90d0f67786ba087c6ce9.jpg
cf5b59ff154eb273d44112fb9320676f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful, cerealkeller. Very lucky you go the one you wanted. Where did you order from if you don't mind me asking?

if you guys are having problem putting the tubes in,use the hair dryer (hot),just don't leave it on one spot for too long.

Beautiful, cerealkeller. Very lucky you go the one you wanted. Where did you order from if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you. I ordered from Big Bad Toystore. Being in Minnesota I get it the next day so I always order from them if I can and they pack it so well without charging you extra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you guys are having problem putting the tubes in,use the hair dryer (hot),just don't leave it on one spot for too long.

This - you can use a hairdryer on the wonky jaw too if your alien has it to soften it and change it - then give it a blast of cold air from the hairdryer to set it. That is what I did on mine and it worked well.

I am wondering if there is another variant. I have the lips parted version, but it doesn't quite look like the above pic, it has more of a snarl. I will take a photo tonight when home and will post tomorrow. Regardless, the hairdryer trick does work on moving the lips slightly too.

Is there a tutorial on how to fix the lips? I got mine in the mail yesterday. Tight lipped version...

How well is the Isolation series selling for everyone who has it in their area ? Are they selling pretty well or peg warming in a lot of comic shops ? I'm gonna pick up Amanda and the Alien next week but so far it does not seem to be moving as fast as the previous waves at my local comic book shop.

Alright, something weird happened tonight. Actually sat down and watched alien resurrection after hating it for all these years, and...........I actually thought it was kinda decent this time around. I guess something in my mind might be off tonight...

Alright, something weird happened tonight. Actually sat down and watched alien resurrection after hating it for all these years, and...........I actually thought it was kinda decent this time around. I guess something in my mind might be off tonight...
older.jpg

You started watching the movie with tooooo low expectation probably. Naturally it turned out better.

Got my Power Loader few days ago and my Queen finally has it's opponent!
Now i can try to recreate the final battle scene.
Hope to do a base diorama for them in future.

Back