NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still very interested to see who or what is in the complete Alien 3 line up. I'm expecting a surprise or two hopefully.

Twitter:Bald Ripley, WY Commando and...?
NECA: Back by popular demand, the Dog Alien with a twist

Someone also asked about a Molten Lead Version and they said:

NECA: Debating using that as a chase figure actually
Not sure we will do it still but IF we do it allows us to get some fun variants out that wouldn't happen otherwise

Those are some fantastic shots, vinlwj. I plan on displaying mine just like that once I take them out of their boxes. Also, all these great photos of the 1/4 big chap are really testing my willpower. I told myself I wouldn't buy it since I have the old version, but looking at what people are posting is making my resolve weaken.

Regarding Alien Resurrection, it may not be a great movie, but it is a fun movie (at least I think so). I really hope we get a Resurrection Ripley (I thought she looked great in that film) and alien warrior.

Randy just announced a repaint of the dog alien. He said a molten lead version may come later as a chase figure as well.

Love these 3 shoots.

Wow nice shots.....to bad that this ripley figure is ugly like an ugly man. neca HAVE TO DO AN ATTRACTIVE RIPLEY ! i mean sigoney weaver is not the beautyfullst at all but this figure give it the rest. its a shame. she is like an bored avokado playing chess with an older bory avokado.

Great stuff vinlwj! That's what it's all about. Praise be to NECA for giving us those figures.

Twitter:Bald Ripley, WY Commando and...?
NECA: Back by popular demand, the Dog Alien with a twist

Someone also asked about a Molten Lead Version and they said:

NECA: Debating using that as a chase figure actually
Not sure we will do it still but IF we do it allows us to get some fun variants out that wouldn't happen otherwise

Dog Alien with a twist....I bet it's a bloodied face.

Great stuff vinlwj! That's what it's all about. Praise be to NECA for giving us those figures.

Dog Alien with a twist....I bet it's a bloodied face.
...nope, it's one with a more grayish tone :D

1de2403f09bf020be426b895ca490fd3.jpg

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Yeah lots of new neca Aliens info on twitter tonight

Someone asked: Any chance for vasquez w smartgun? Is it to early to ask what alien series 9 will have/other releases this year. Great stuff guys

Neca / Randy Reply: we don't have rights to her likeness

......:mad: If I was Randy I would reply: "No, we don't have the rights to her likeness but hope to acquire them one day"

That one word "no" would give away far too much though apparently. and they make it sound like Vasquez is never happening because "we don't have the rights to her likeness"

He leaves everything open like this- seriously guys at this point I really wouldn't be surprised if we get Vasquez in series 9

I then asked the question that would never get answered - but this is what more people need to ask!!!

ME: "Can you confirm this means she's 100% not in series 9? But doesn't mean that Vasquez is never happening?"

It would be mostly interesting if he replies to this... mostly

Why do I feel like after all this time, they probably haven't even really done anything to try to get the rights to Jenette Goldstein's likeness? Years ago she seemed very open to it, and it seems very unlikely that they started negotiations and hit a brick wall with her like they did with Carl Weathers, because we probably would have been told about it.
*sigh*

I will be amazed and, well yeah, disappointed if we don't end up with a Vasquez figure. She's more important than any other marine we don't yet have.

But if the Smartgunner that's coming isn't her then it can only be Drake or some EU/computer game figure. I would certainly buy Drake but it would seem strange having him but no Vasquez.

I would say Vasquez is the most important marine figure for neca to produce next, followed up by Apone, Drake, and Frost.

At this point I can't figure out who they are making next since they've said no to just about all of the them. Either it's someone out of left field or they are fibbing (like they did with ripley).

On the quarter scale big chap by neca (ver.2) what is the best way to remove the lips? How should I proceed trimming them? Any advice would be much appreciated!

for my alien, i just painted the translucent lips. if you want to remove it, i guess you should begin by softening the glue by heating.

Sorry to bombard this thread. I took a photography class and used my Neca Aliens as a lot of my subjects. I manage a movie theater that still has 35 MM projectors around upstairs so I would stay after work and photograph them. Here are some of my latest including the 1/4 scale Big Chap.
Queen:
Dog Alien:
Dog Alien model:
Warrior Alien:
Alien 7":

Sorry to bombard this thread. I took a photography class and used my Neca Aliens as a lot of my subjects. I manage a movie theater that still has 35 MM projectors around upstairs so I would stay after work and photograph them. Here are some of my latest including the 1/4 scale Big Chap.
Queen:
Dog Alien:
Dog Alien model:
Warrior Alien:
Alien 7":
That dog alien is the halcyon model isn't it? Jus curious

Back