NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him in unfortunately he's going back I want the closed lips uggggh
20f6y60.jpg

Nice!!!thank you very very much!!!my last petition, could you put a picture of the alien 1/4 and the bust from sideshow but from the side (not front view). I also have the bust and I would like to see how do they see together:) the attakus egg with the alien is very nice too! Thanks again!!you are very kind:)

Pretty cool. Friend works at the zoo. And got some snake skin to work into the diorama. For the alien skin Brett picks up. The film shot with mine.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1450491365890.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450491365890.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 222
  • uploadfromtaptalk1450491385115.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1450491385115.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 222
Love the snake skin Jaklyn. Very cool idea! :clap

could you put a picture of the alien 1/4 and the bust from sideshow but from the side (not front view). I also have the bust and I would like to see how do they see together:)

I don’t have them displayed together but it would look ok.

Vs 012.jpg

RE: Jeepindude

I had hoped to get the closed lips also, as I already have the 2006 1/4 Alien.

The figure I received had slightly more crooked upper teeth, than yours and it's going back for sure.

It appears it that the crooked upper teeth is common flaw, at this point.

I hope the 1/4 Cameron Alien Warrior doesn't come out so screwed up.

I never had the other version of alien but this one I wanted it to be in the close live version because we've seen the teeth thousand times already I've already contacted Mecca I bought it through their eBay store hopefully they can swap it out

I never had the other version of alien but this one I wanted it to be in the close live version because we've seen the teeth thousand times already I've already contacted Mecca I bought it through their eBay store hopefully they can swap it out
It seems less people are getting the closed lip now , open must be more common. If it's true neca is v sly. They know the average person was not happy with the lips. Now lots of people want them... Kinda funny how that switched. Great alien piece. Hope we see the warrior v soon.

It seems less people are getting the closed lip now , open must be more common. If it's true neca is v sly. They know the average person was not happy with the lips. Now lots of people want them... Kinda funny how that switched. Great alien piece. Hope we see the warrior v soon.

Wow voice text destroyed my post hahaha but yeah I have noticed the tables have turned on the lips crazy isn't it. Warrior would be pretty gnarly

Love the snake skin Jaklyn. Very cool idea! :clap

I don’t have them displayed together but it would look ok.

View attachment 230532

Thank you again for all! I really appreciatte your efforts sending me this puctures:goodpost::thud:

I have a vitrine with 3 levels and my idea is to diplay on the top the alien 1/4+ a photo signed by the cast+ hot toys ripley's figure (if the finally finish it), and in the middle the bust with some leds in blue. I think it will be a beautiful homenage to my favorite film ever:)

If the hot toys statue doesn't work by the different scales i will put it next to the bust and on the top I will buy also the warrior and i will displey both neca aliens together and the photo in the midle:)

Any idea of hiw does it looks this alien next to a hot toys figure? Now I think I will sell my medicom's Alien....:gah:I'll wait until having all together to take a decision because I really like medicom's one too.

Btw hit the "pipes" that attach to the back with a blow dryer to attach them. Makes life so much easier and fits better

Just received my quarter scale, with the closed lips, and its a beauty, but, its got a ridiculously loose head if he's looking to the left, it just flops back on its eld, but to the right it's tight. Any one else had this problem?

It’s all good. I’m a little scared to pose the legs (Crouching etc.) because the joints are very tight and the pose I have keeps it pretty stable.

Not sure what other pieces you collect but I grabbed a few to do a size comparison. They are a bit blurry as I was ready to grab the figure if it started to fall :horror

View attachment 230514

View attachment 230515

Iv just ordered the prometheus statue... they look great together :) Really liking this figure.

Back