NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

First time posting here. I recently got the amazing Neca Alien Queen and was blown away. The figure is fantastic. I noticed though when rewatching Aliens and looking at behind the scenes pictures that the Queen actually has tendons that connect from her crown to her lower jaw. Its really noticeable in the film and behind those behind the scenes pictures. The Neca figure does not have this. From a molding and production aspect I understand why NECA did not add the tendons.

So, I got a bit of latex I cut from a latex glove and super glued the piece on to her stretching it to match the on-screen Alien Queen. I put a dab of paint on her lower chin to blend it in. That little piece just makes the figure pop even more and took little time and effort. When you open her mouth the latex stretches and looks really incredible. What do you folks think?

Thanks

View attachment 156913
View attachment 156912
View attachment 156914

Congratulations! can you use the articulations of the skull yet?

Hello all,

First time posting here. I recently got the amazing Neca Alien Queen and was blown away. The figure is fantastic. I noticed though when rewatching Aliens and looking at behind the scenes pictures that the Queen actually has tendons that connect from her crown to her lower jaw. Its really noticeable in the film and behind those behind the scenes pictures. The Neca figure does not have this. From a molding and production aspect I understand why NECA did not add the tendons.

So, I got a bit of latex I cut from a latex glove and super glued the piece on to her stretching it to match the on-screen Alien Queen. I put a dab of paint on her lower chin to blend it in. That little piece just makes the figure pop even more and took little time and effort. When you open her mouth the latex stretches and looks really incredible. What do you folks think?

Thanks

View attachment 156913
View attachment 156912
View attachment 156914

Good catch. Tendons are there. Well done

Snapshot2015_01_07_20h16m04s2.jpg

Hey ya'll, my Doggy gets here tomorrow, and I will be sure to post pics as well! From the reviews I've seen and the articulation and overall detail of this new NECA Dog Alien, it's hands down the best Alien figure they have made so far. I haven't seen the Queen yet, but I'm sure it's right up there too.

I don't have the Queen yet (EE, you suck!) But I got the Dog and it really is dynamite.

I'm interested to get Alien Warrior and Big Chap from series 2. Are they worth buying? Are the QC good or are they prone on breaking upon opening?

I'm interested to get Alien Warrior and Big Chap from series 2. Are they worth buying? Are the QC good or are they prone on breaking upon opening?

i had no issues with mine, but i have heard of some breakage just let them warm up before posing.

With the exception of messy paint, the sculpt and articulation are much improved.....

She can still do everything the same. Her crown still slides forward because the latex stretches. It actually looks really cool. Thanks for the nice comments.

Been fiddling with my A L I E N S display in preparation of the Queen's arrival. :D
f6e0b7644626fa7c0ee3040636bbba5f.jpg
719993f13a0874e755357eae20a733d4.jpg
0dfd1bac2a11a37ef3284785e6ae8d2d.jpg
c6c3ba616f7958c4a14b1650fa93d837.jpg

Back