NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see them doing a Parker and Brett two pack to get them out of the way, kind of like the recent Burke and concept drone with sign pack.
The real head scratcher would be if they would do plain clothed versions of the Nostromo crew.

I do think though the line needs another jump start asap. With Randy not posting any teasers in ages and a lot of the main characters already out it seems more and more we are getting to the tail end of things if Randy feels like it.

I do think though the line needs another jump start asap. With Randy not posting any teasers in ages and a lot of the main characters already out it seems more and more we are getting to the tail end of things if Randy feels like it.

Feels like it.

And yeah, it seems like Randy has definitely been slowing down his social media presence.

That's what I was thinking too, with all these concept and art figures they seem like fillers. Or too sell one of the crew and makes us hyped for more for some years until they have a unprofitable series

Not sure if any wants to take a chance but here are some Alien figures on ebay , Queen, Warrior, AVP. FWIW I took a chance and ordered a couple of each.
Warning- Several of the other figures are NSFW
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NECA-ALIEN-SERIES-7-AVP-ALIEN-VS-PREDATOR-WARRIOR-ALIEN-8-Action-Figure3/152704601147?hash=item238de74c3b:g:sD4AAOSwKytZMaIh s-l1600.jpghttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Alien-Queen-Limited-Edition-NECA-Action-Figure-Status-Collectible-Models-Toy-16/152690188850?hash=item238d0b6232:g:KJAAAOSw46BZrORy

It may just be me but i've bought a few neca figures from china in the last couple months only to be scammed every time. The seller has a few positives to draw you in then lists something sought after for cheap then the rip off begins. Luckily i got my money back through paypal but i am done with anything from that region at a cheap price. Hope it works out for those who purchase the figures but be prepared for a scam.

Disregard earlier post , the seller had a 100 % feedback for 12 months, and now the seller just pulled all of their items. Been on phone with customer service live and learn aaaaaaarrrrrgggggg :slap:horror

It may just be me but i've bought a few neca figures from china in the last couple months only to be scammed every time. The seller has a few positives to draw you in then lists something sought after for cheap then the rip off begins. Luckily i got my money back through paypal but i am done with anything from that region at a cheap price. Hope it works out for those who purchase the figures but be prepared for a scam.

Exactly same experience as you. I’ve given up on Chinese sellers on eBay - pretty much every single one is a scammer

When something is too good to be true, it usually is.
I hope you get your money back soon.

I suggest that you mainly buy from established sellers.
Take the little extra time to screen their feedback too. That's usually enough to save your selves the headache.

Not sure why, but I think we won't see either of them.

True. Short of some miracle they finally get Al to sign over the rights I think the Sargent is out of the picture for a figure. Still, that leaves out the rest of the secondary characters with a bigger chance. Deitrich and Crowe followed by Gorman would be the next best bet.

I'm very hopeful for Apone. Al is contactable from what I know, he'd be up for it, it's in neca's hands now...

I'd be surprised if we don't see an Apone figure next year.

If we can get Drake, Apone and possibly Gorman next year I know plenty of us would be more than happy. But does make you wonder this late in the game, if they will now choose to space these out drastically just to keep the more movie oriented fans involved and interested in the lineup for the years to come.

I'm very hopeful for Apone. Al is contactable from what I know, he'd be up for it, it's in neca's hands now...

I'd be surprised if we don't see an Apone figure next year.

If we can get Drake, Apone and possibly Gorman next year I know plenty of us would be more than happy. But does make you wonder this late in the game, if they will now choose to space these out drastically just to keep the more movie oriented fans involved and interested in the lineup for the years to come.

That's weird. Al did say he was interested then ? Maybe he is asking for what Randy feels is too much money ?

How long after total twitter silence can we expect to know if NECA is still in business or not?

Now that you mention it, there has not been any real activity form any of their lines on twitter in ages, and instagram too is not nearly updated as much as it used to be. You really think something is wrong internally with the company ? Could be just the holiday period though right ?

Now that you mention it, there has not been any real activity form any of their lines on twitter in ages, and instagram too is not nearly updated as much as it used to be. You really think something is wrong internally with the company ? Could be just the holiday period though right ?

Almost a month without a twitter response, i don't remember a there being this long without a response.

Back