NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been asked a few times recently and I even took pics, thinking that my shelves were looking decent - even as mish-mash as they are - but alas it all looked like complete ***t in the photos. Maybe if I had movie-atmosphere lighting for each area but as it stands I only have the main light of the room which casts its ugly yellow over everything.

All these years I've put my focus on just buying the figures regardless of how I'll display them. And if not that then I'm saving my money. So I don't have proper shelves or lighting yet.

I have the same issues, I have been waiting to fix that but still haven't . Everything is mixed up in my corner game room

Madness

rhwxRTp.jpg

OK, you do have the same problem :D

The other thing for me is the ancient camera I have - which is actually falling apart. It somehow still works, albeit taking photos through a scratched and scuffed lens.

I've just never prioritised anything over buying the figures themselves.

Yeah that's show rocks , I'm just now starting to buy D.C stuff so it's becoming a multiverse it feels

I love it! All the fellow freaks on this site make me feel like i'm not the only one who is addicted and collecting a part of my childhood or stuff that makes me happy. My family for the most part looks at my collection and just doesn't get it but here i feel normal:). Keep on keeping on my fellow collectors!

I love it! All the fellow freaks on this site make me feel like i'm not the only one who is addicted and collecting a part of my childhood or stuff that makes me happy. My family for the most part looks at my collection and just doesn't get it but here i feel normal:). Keep on keeping on my fellow collectors!

EdwinPredatorsNormal.jpg

I guess now you realize why I choose this forum. I was right in front of you guys the whole time. Just following you. Earning your rep. My family couldn't see me for what I really am. You see, back home, I'm misunderstood. I'm a freak. But here, among the Sideshow freaks, I'm normal. I like it here. I wanna stay.

:p

View attachment 358541

I guess now you realize why I choose this forum. I was right in front of you guys the whole time. Just following you. Earning your rep. My family couldn't see me for what I really am. You see, back home, I'm misunderstood. I'm a freak. But here, among the Sideshow freaks, I'm normal. I like it here. I wanna stay.

Could not have said it better! Kudos!!!

that's a perfectly used quote :lol

The first time that I showed my man cave to my brother and sister-in-law she said, "Its like a 10 year olds bedroom..." I replied, yup, its the kids room that I always wanted and now its mine, all mine...:lol

The first time that I showed my man cave to my brother and sister-in-law she said, "Its like a 10 year olds bedroom..." I replied, yup, its the kids room that I always wanted and now its mine, all mine...:lol

I get that too, I still think this website is a hit or miss. Everyone here has there own issues with sales and accuracy. I just trying to have fun and sometimes that conflicts with some buyers. Don't be surprised

I get that too, I still think this website is a hit or miss. Everyone here has there own issues with sales and accuracy. I just trying to have fun and sometimes that conflicts with some buyers. Don't be surprised

It doesn't surprise me that people have varying opinions about toys and collectibles. For the most part I think this forum is a great place to have fun and share information. Cruising this site and setting up my displays and dioramas has basically become my new hobby. Towards that end I buy things that are meaningful and nostalgic for me personally. Not everyone is going to dig the figures that I have or how I display them, and that's cool. I will say however, that the forum members that frequent the Aliens, Terminator and Predator threads seem to be more on the same page, if not at least in the same book most of the time :)

Yeah but if you share something meaningful to u , you may not get the response you were looking for. I posted a lot of pics for everything me to enjoy and u may or may not get a reponse

I've seen a few people mention using the new Lambert head for a custom crew uniform version, so I wanted to share the one I just finished. I used a spare Amanda Ripley body and resculpted the pants/boots. I also molded and recast the Lambert head since I had to carve her neck off to make it work with the Ripley figure's body.
Also included a pic of my whole Nostromo crew. Having done them all, if NECA really wanted to do them and get away with reusing parts, they could easily do it. The men all wear the same kind of pants and depending on what depiction they use, they mostly all have the same shirt too with variations. It wouldn't be ideal because of the various heights, but that didn't stop them from using Lambert in the compression suit.Lambert45degree.jpgNostromoCrew.jpg

Attachments

• LambertRipley.jpg
    LambertRipley.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 158
Back