NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given that they have not bothered to give Lambert a shorter body and their love of reuse when ever possible, I think its safe to say both females will be sharing the same height.

Yeah Neca is definitely in the money bussiness. But for new stuff they do surprise us. I still look at my queen alien and think it's one of the best figures to date.

Given that they have not bothered to give Lambert a shorter body and their love of reuse when ever possible, I think its safe to say both females will be sharing the same height.

You are correct on that sir. Look at Frost the left shoulder armor was new ( undamaged ), VP70 and holster, the helmet was same as Newt SDCC, but they didnt alter forearms ( same ones as Windrix ). Recycle recycle.
Just thankful for what we are getting

I know that a lot of fans are hoping for more Aliens reveals from NECA thanks to their Hadleys Hope sign tease, but personally I still want updates on their Alien 3 pack and the Resurrection wave. After seeing how much articulation they are giving the bambi / dog runner I am eagerly awaiting them to show the final pack assortment and the packaging and price.

As for Resurrection I am curious what they will include with Ripley 8 ( hopefully with the basketball ) and if the Newborn will indeed be big enough to tower over her like he did at the end of the film when they embraced in the hanger of the Betty before she killed it via that abortion in space fiasco. I never felt so sorry for an Alien as I did then. The damn thing looked so betrayed :(

Good thoughts here. I personally just want to see movie stuff, any of the movies will do. Aliens would be a bonus.

I too am really looking forward to the Bambi-burster. Let's look at it one more time:

Bambi-burster-Articulation.jpg

For Resurrection, yes, a basketball would be perfect. I can picture that now. It would capture the more playful nature of Ripley 8 perfectly, and just pop visual as a figure, a dynamic pose, a splash of orange.

Alien_Resurrection-931305580-large.jpg

And you make a good point about the size of the Newborn. It'll be interesting to see how it compares height-wise.

My question is... have Vickers and Shaw the same body? Charlize is more highly than Rapace...

Undoubtably. No way they'd sculpt a whole new body, or even parts for a single release figure.

Does anybody have any idea when Alien series 10 from Neca is going to be released? Seems like its been quiet with release news on series 10 and nothing so far has been posted on the shipping calendar. I know Alien Covenant's release being moved up effected the waves but if I'm not mistaken series 9 came out in December so it seems like a long gap between waves.

Looks like Alien Covenant has resurrected that video "gamish" look and movement of the ALIEN that CGI introduced 20 years ago to the franchise.:slap

If this trailer is actually real,finalized footage from the film, then it needs some serious 'Practical Effects' replacement:lol

wow, that trailer looks like a direct rip-off of all Isolation ideas. i wonder if the old fart at least mentions the game crew in credits.

Looks like Alien Covenant has resurrected that video "gamish" look and movement of the ALIEN that CGI introduced 20 years ago to the franchise.:slap

If this trailer is actually real,finalized footage from the film, then it needs some serious 'Practical Effects' replacement:lol

I read a spoiler free review and it would appear that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Man really if they keep releasing :30 snibbits of more footage as part of the marketing campaign (it's got to be more than the cost of the movie now!!) I won't need to go see the movie on the 19th!

ya know now that the bloomkamp project is dead, what Ridley should do is make his awakening movie as the sequel to this as planned, and then whatever next iteration film which serves as the FINAL bridge to the first film, then make a movie of Alien Isolation if he feels the need to keep cranking out movies for this 'franchise'. Hell Sigourney has already recorded her voice over parts needed! Get that Welsh actress to reprise the role as she pretty much already did it in real life with the motion capture stuff.

Last edited:
wow, that trailer looks like a direct rip-off of all Isolation ideas. i wonder if the old fart at least mentions the game crew in credits.

I'm also starting to see some peculiar similarities to certain body parts of the (dare I say it) ADI Resurrection/AVP Alien! Even though they didn't work on the film,it looks like Scott may have ...cough... 'borrowed' a few ideas.

I'm also starting to see some peculiar similarities to certain body parts of the (dare I say it) ADI Resurrection/AVP Alien! Even though they didn't work on the film,it looks like Scott may have ...cough... 'borrowed' a few ideas.

That's what I said as well, pumpkin-xeno! Yeah we all know they 'why' they looked that way in AR but for them to have those elements in this is kinda disconcerting.....

I've said it since I first heard of it.
The Alien franchise should be left as it was. Alien 1-4.
This is pretty much the further dilution of cinematic artistry.
Who needs to see paintings of the sketches leading up to the Mona Lisa?
I have more respect for those creating something new because they are bound to screw up the old.

Lol.
I rather liked A3 but was trying to be generous.
I want to give Covenant the benefit of the doubt, but my buddies who have attended the screening gave me lack luster reviews.
Additionally that the creature designs changed too much from the insectoid biomechanical carapace into the "mainly organic" norm of most cinematic horror movies.

I'm still gonna see the film for myself, but it might only warrant a single viewing. I've only seen Prometheus 3 times since its release.

I've said it since I first heard of it.
The Alien franchise should be left as it was. Alien 1-4.
This is pretty much the further dilution of cinematic artistry.
Milking alien franchise should be added to the top 10 easy ways to make money. Talking about easy money: Sir Ridley Scott made some bad movies over the years and I don't think he is done filling Alien universe w simplistic ideas and biblical allusions. Hopefully this would be his last alien movie.

My hope is that these movies trigger the further fallout of collectibles based on the previous movies. :pray:

Milking alien franchise should be added to the top 10 easy ways to make money. Talking about easy money: Sir Ridley Scott made some bad movies over the years and I don't think he is done filling Alien universe w simplistic ideas and biblical allusions. Hopefully this would be his last alien movie.

Alien 3 was and should have been the end,but you know how that goes.Like it or not, what they do with the franchise becomes the REAL ALIEN story. Fox owns it. It's their story.

I assumed you were exaggerating - wow, you weren't!

That's typical lazy CG! Instead of figuring out a way to render the backtubes to fit through the corridor/hole...screw it!.. just make them go right through the floor!

Back