NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23l0dfn.jpg

My Custom Alien Warrior (made out of big Chap 1/4 old v1 )
IMG_20160321_090031_1.jpg
IMG_20160321_092241.jpg

VS

NECA-Action-Figure-Alien-Warrior-1986-Version-image-2.jpg
Movie accurate Alien Warrior 1/4

Do i have to buy the new warrior wich releases this year?
Im so happy with my selfmade ^^ :p

I would , just because of the price. It's too good to pass up for official look. And I think the new body's are better made

It's been a little slow in this thread lately so I thought I'd share a few pics of my custom dioramas made by this boards very own "The Reverend". The work is incredible, he's great to work with and I would highly recommend reaching out to him for any Neca dio needs - lol. The 1st pic is the hive and the 2nd is a wip of the entrance to Hadley's Hope that will look incredible once the floor is finished. His painting is so layered that in my display with a blue lighting it looks almost in 3D.

For you Star Wars collectors out there I sent Rob - The Reverend, 3 pieces from my SW 3 3/4" line collection and he incorporated them into the dio. Can you find the pieces? Hint - they are all on the wall with the vent.

Attachments

• 0319161545.jpg
    0319161545.jpg
    805.1 KB · Views: 306
  • 20160324_122138-1_resized.jpg
    20160324_122138-1_resized.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Reposting this from the 1/4 predator thread.

So this is a question to those who have both. Should I get the 1/4 scale big chap? Or the city hunter? I dont have the funds to get both, but i would like to get one of them

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Reposting this from the 1/4 predator thread.

So this is a question to those who have both. Should I get the 1/4 scale big chap? Or the city hunter? I dont have the funds to get both, but i would like to get one of them

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I don't have city hunter but I have the big chap, just get the big chap since neca said theyre probably gonna do an l.e.d. version of city hunter

Do you have any 1/4 scale predators? If so, then the Alien. If not, then a tough choice! Maybe whatever character like more?

Last edited:
Got the AVP Warrior. Like it a lot, though moving around the legs to get a decent position made the legs loose after about a minute so standing him is quite hard. That is annoying. Head came off too but it was easy to snap back in. Otherwise, great sculpt and paint! Just wish Neca could get joints to not be loose after a minute of posing....

One of my AVP warriors had the same problem, I moved the legs and the joints almost immediately became loose. The head popped off too but easily went back on.

Back