NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they come out with a 7-inch scale queen, but apparently they think it would cost too much to mold and sculpt. :-/ a shame really.

Somebody knows something. :thud:The 7-inch scale has to come first. It's the first step.
I think if HT and SS just worked together they could do the 1/6 figure. SS produces the legs, and Hot Toys does the body.
STATUE Legs on a FIGURE's body.
Stand still required, most likely, but only if they included a 2nd pair of articulated legs; the directions would specify that the leg supporting the front half of the body (fore) would always be the statue legs (and would be sculpted as such).

It's not impossible. A giant cloud city on that pin it sits on... THAT I'd be much more worried about. Plus there are people living in it.
Joking aside, it's about the Mixed Media.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98216
My thread may not have been necessary, but it's making the specific points for the Queen. As far as pessimism goes, btw, I didn't think that the 1/4 Preds would sell as well as they did. I was pleasantly surprised...

23jij5g.jpg

Queen Alien...I think it's coming.

Now Tankman...give us a hint for an Alien3 figure...PLEASE!

Oooooohhhhh, Queen would be awesome!
We can only hope for more alien goodness from NECA and Kyle. I wish they would revisit their Alien and Aliens figures, I know they could make them even better now!

The dragon is a must!
I drool to think what Tankman and NECA could do nowadays with their faithfulness to the source material and their improved use of articulation!

But we also need NECA and Tankman to revisit their Alien and Aliens figures!
Can you imagine how cool those figures would be with the type of articulation that NECA is using for the P2 city hunter? It would also help Kyle fix some things on his original sculpt.
Damn, I want NECA to revisit their aliens now!

But we also need NECA and Tankman to revisit their Alien and Aliens figures!
Can you imagine how cool those figures would be with the type of articulation that NECA is using for the P2 city hunter? It would also help Kyle fix some things on his original sculpt.
Damn, I want NECA to revisit their aliens now!

I'm cool with that...but AFTER they do an A3 figure.

I want an A3 figure so bad!

I'm sure we'll get it, and a queen. It's just so easy to see that NECA will make money out of those.

Until that time, I'll stick with my McFarlane Queen. It's good enough for government work.

wouldn't need to beg NECA for a A3 dog if HT didn't go out of their way to ____ it up.

just saying.
Until that time, I'll stick with my McFarlane Queen. It's good enough for government work.
nah, i have it and it's just terrible. i don't even have it out of the box now. the only reason i still have it is because NECA keeps saying they can't make one.

Last edited:
after all the years the MCF still looks decent,
this version at least.

y7s36ysn.jpg

here a review:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fPRahM_p18"]Toy Review: McFarlane Toys: AVP Playset Alien Queen - YouTube[/ame]

Review 2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV_LfxHtUq4"]McFarlane Alien vs Predator "Queen Alien" [wave 2] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
wouldn't need beg NECA for a A3 dog if HT didn't go out of their way to ____ it up.

just saying.

nah, i have it and it's just terrible. i don't even have it out of the box now. the only reason i still have it is because NECA keeps saying they can't make one.

No love for the mcfarlane queen? Sure, it's not very accurate to the film, but I think it has a lot of merit as an "artist's interpretation" -- I love mine, but the shoulder joint snapped ages ago.

i'm not an art collector. and i expect my film collectibles to look like what they're supposed to. "artist's interpretation" is an excuse for lousy sculpting.

Back