NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****kin' computer games already. Sorry but that just annoys me. Plenty more movie based figures they could be making, on licenses and likenesses we know they already have. I'll still be collecting this line in 2025 at this rate. But then that's probably exactly what they want.

****kin' computer games already. Sorry but that just annoys me. Plenty more movie based figures they could be making, on licenses and likenesses we know they already have. I'll still be collecting this line in 2025 at this rate. But then that's probably exactly what they want.

More nostromo suits though, I want more of those.

I only care about as many Nostromo suits as were in the first Alien movie. I only care about as many USCMs as were in the second film. I only care about as many versions of Ripley as were in the first 3 movies. I only care about as many Xenomorphs as were in the first 3 movies.

But that's just me, I know.

Call me crazy, and I know all the fans keep bringing it up as an option, but I don't see acid-face drake being a hot seller. Also call me a heretic, but even as a die-hard I would find that figure a bit boring. It would have paltry accessories and virtually zero displayability except standing directly next to the exploding head blue warrior.
Yeah, but throw in an extra head and he becomes 30-seconds-before-acid-face-Drake. :wink1:

How about "Casual Hudson" as an alternative, though? :lol

121283372.zg6Ie9MB.ALIENSM16.jpg

It sucks, but considering that they can't or won't acquire likeness rights for the other Sulaco Marines, I'd still be more than happy to purchase any Aliens: Colonial Marines USCM figures they were to make in the interim.

I only care about as many Nostromo suits as were in the first Alien movie. I only care about as many USCMs as were in the second film. I only care about as many versions of Ripley as were in the first 3 movies. I only care about as many Xenomorphs as were in the first 3 movies.

What are you talking about, man? Everyone knows they only ever made 2 Alien movies...

It's not just you, Mate.

It sucks, but considering that they can't or won't acquire likeness rights for the other Sulaco Marines, I'd still be more than happy to purchase any Aliens: Colonial Marines USCM figures they were to make in the interim.
And the WY PMCs. I've always loved the idea of the Union of Progressive Peoples from William Gibson's Alien 3 script and would very much like to have some armed human figures for my Marines to fight.

The wait is killing me for something new. It's good to save money and all but a neca figures don't break the bank. Hot toys is now a Disney company so not much there. I would love to see a hot toys alien warrior 2.0. I have a feeling we won't see the big chap till late May

Too bad NECA is not doing their "Cult Classics" series anymore with the varying and different franchises of horror and sci-fi themed figures per wave, they could have packed in a bonus Krite with each different figure or something.

yoshi that pic/pose rocks so much! :clap and now im gonna steal that pose...............

Back