NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope in a chestbuster 1:1 from the first movie.

swq0jd.jpg

Love the look of my preordered products in my account page on BBTS - Dallas and the two Ripleys and now the Powerloader. The NECA Alien line is probably the most exciting line I'm collecting right now*. A lot of diversity, finally more than just the Aliens.

*granted I'm not collecting a lot these days.

I can't stress enough how happy I am with the series 5 Ripley.

I know some are only concerned with how she looks in the power loader and complain the grenade bandoleer (which she tosses into the egg chamber upon exiting) is still present and the sleeve is not yet ripped, but seriously I am loving this Ripley as a stand alone figure.

We finally got "hunting for Newt" Ripley! loaded to the gills in weapons and what looks to be a great head sculpt to cap it all off, so what else could you ask for?

Besides more human characters, of course. They need to quit screwing around and blaming the talent. They should just do what needs to get done and lock up Vaz and Drake. At least one of them.

I can't stress enough how happy I am with the series 5 Ripley.

I know some are only concerned with how she looks in the power loader and complain the grenade bandoleer (which she tosses into the egg chamber upon exiting) is still present and the sleeve is not yet ripped, but seriously I am loving this Ripley as a stand alone figure.

We finally got "hunting for Newt" Ripley! loaded to the gills in weapons and what looks to be a great head sculpt to cap it all off, so what else could you ask for?

Besides more human characters, of course. They need to quit screwing around and blaming the talent. They should just do what needs to get done and lock up Vaz and Drake. At least one of them.

I can pretty much assure you they have the license for Vasquez, they're just trickling out releases cause in this business you can't play all of your cards at once.

That's actually the first I've seen it mentioned that she's wearing the grenade bandolier in the loader and I myself hadn't noticed. A minor pity.

That's actually the first I've seen it mentioned that she's wearing the grenade bandolier in the loader and I myself hadn't noticed. A minor pity.

I assume [read "hope"] it's removable. I asked on twitter but got no response. Randy's too busy retweeting praise.

Last edited:

about 4 pages ago it came up. Not big a deal I'm just saying personally I prefer the version we are getting but I seem to be in the minority. Not many talking about her except as she relates to the loader. It surprises me a bit.

Yeah, Ok right.

EDIT: im a dummy. ha.

Last edited:
^ I missed what you originally said before your edit. Yeah I was doing the next line :lol

I'm with you, fully kitted up Ripley is my first choice. Although, as S.Griffin says hopefully the bandolier is removable, not worried so much about a tear in her sleeve.

I placed my PO with BBTS but if TrU gets a better price and free shipping......well I'll have to cancel:D
Me too but I'm banking on EE. They'll most like have free ship but no tax that TrU always nails me with it.

For those that have a twitter account ( unfortunately I don't have one) can any one kind enough to ask Neca if they have plans to make alien based on Alien Isolation game?

I personally prefer the AI alien design more than the original.

For those that have a twitter account ( unfortunately I don't have one) can any one kind enough to ask Neca if they have plans to make alien based on Alien Isolation game?

I personally prefer the AI alien design more than the original.

Already been asked several times. They might eventually do it if they have time (and run out of other ideas).

Are there any more photos of the 1/4 scale Alien (Big Chap) that's coming out? I've seen the unpainted prototype photos, just wondered if there were any updated photos or better shots showing the full figure. Still hard to gauge how its quality from those photos.

Sean

Back