NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA said on twitter that there will be both a standard and Battle-damaged Warrior Alien variants. If they are released at the same time, I hope they put more regular Warriors to a case than battle damaged ones. I'm planning on heavily army-building these guys and want the standard version to be easy to get.

If they are released at the same time, I hope they put more regular Warriors to a case than battle damaged ones. I'm planning on heavily army-building these guys and want the standard version to be easy to get.

Just order them online. You can find plenty that way.

Just order them online. You can find plenty that way.

I was just concerned that online retailers would not differentiate between both versions, sort of like how they did with the old Warrior, I didn't see a place that let you order a Blue or Brown one, they just sent out any colored one.

Hopefully online places will have both versions available to order seperatley.

I got both.
I asked the folks at CSC to send one of each, if I remember correctly, and they were kind enough to go to the trouble of choosing them for me.

Csc is another company that knows its collectors....they really go out of their way because they are also fans and they like to provide the best service for their customers....

i hope neca posts a Hicks teaser soon, hopefully we can get two head sculps with him

Can someone put the pix up from 2 years ago or so of the guy that did that great looking repaint on the 1 to 1 Alien full size statue. I could see the spine and a lot more details I need right now.

Back