NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not want it all, the queen is the best center piece for the marines.3 more would be nice but sales are the win for neca.

You don't f--- the Queen. The Queen f---- you.

tumblr_l7x3ouRtoa1qa6ql2o1_400.gif

Alien > Aliens

A true alien fan read the comics and should love all the different styles. The queen , aliens , and wayland uniforms.
I want it all, and if they don't make it I might have to custom future stuff. To analyze the 30 year old movie to death is alittle silly. It's all cool , even the books . But it all very personal, so I'm just joining in here . Too excited for the queen not to post

Sorry calling u guys out! Funny funny. I get the predator Kenner figures being over kill but dark horse added to the universe more than alien 3 & 4 . So not to want to expand a 30 year old appearance is kind of boring. I want so eggs and the alien mother. Hell I would like some alien: isolation droids . But no queen and more marines or nostromo suit --//// super fail.
Just debating here know one freak out. Get if freak out

Might not be that irrelevant if Todd McFarlane (or his lawyers) sees photos of it. At least two of those cocooned victims are his figures; one was even packaged with his own version of the Queen. Seemingly convenient, but I could see it being a problem for NECA, and in turn, us.

What's the second cocooned figure from?

Sorry calling u guys out! Funny funny. I get the predator Kenner figures being over kill but dark horse added to the universe more than alien 3 & 4 . So not to want to expand a 30 year old appearance is kind of boring. I want so eggs and the alien mother. Hell I would like some alien: isolation droids . But no queen and more marines or nostromo suit --//// super fail.
Just debating here know one freak out. Get if freak out
I own all the Sigourney films & am a fan of all of them, & will be buying ALIEN: Isolation too.

Never read any comics though. :lol

Vietnam in Space > Haunted House in Space.

In my experience, most of the comics have been rubbish, quite frankly.

Genicide and stronhold were really good. The sequel air brush to aliens is amazing . But most are poor in story. It's the different art of the alien is kind of were I was going. Earth war had some new concept stuff

Back