NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proof that TRU will get these.

When I picked up mine I took a pic of this in the neca aisle.

You just got to hunt for it. Good luck guys

I went to the Time Square toys r us and apparently they had the toy biz batman but someone came earlier and bought all of them. Sucks I missed it. I did get my tracking for my ebay one. Also found a bunch of Black Series Tie Pilots, Clone Sergeants and Obi wan. No yoda though.

Edit:
Also, those of you who are looking for it at toys r us. The guy i spoke with showed me that there were some placed on the shelf near the Mattel stuff and some placed by the NECA stuff.

I picked mine up at my local Toys R Us today...Had to actually track it down. They weren't on the shelves I got the first one.

Got one today here in Louisville at TRU. They kept them behind the counter at Electronics. Employee was cool and let me find one with a decent paint app. A lot of the paint apps were horrible. Has me worried about the one I have coming from WB's Ebay.

Don't do that ****! :lol

That will warp the bubble to hell and back. Use rubbing alcohol (70%) or goof off.
It's not even so much how to get it off, I use WD-40 which cleans sticky residue like a charm. I actually wanted to save the sticker. I am just thinking this may be more collectible/valuable with the sticker on, or if I could at least rescue the sticker in one piece I'd have the option of putting it back on, lol.

You could just use the sticker from the blu ray since that's over plastic, right?

My local TRU had 8 of them this evening. I picked up one without a wonky bat symbol on his chest. The figures and dvds were on the pegs in the section with the movie (neca) figures.

I picked mine up at my local Toys R Us today...Had to actually track it down. They weren't on the shelves I got the first one.

Nice! I should've been looking at TRU for these while I was near one but at least eBay is on the way. Hopefully I'll get a good looking one.

Great paint apps on the ones in this thread. Makes me even more nervous that I have to wait another month til I get mine. And it's off ebay...total luck of the draw. Oh well...there are more important things in life I guess.

"And where is the Batman?? ...He's right here..Flashing his tights!!"

Looks like you took inspiration from some of the poses form my custom ;)

DSC_0657_zpsae7c94b1.jpg

DSC_0859-1_zpsb510c64e.jpg
DSC_0838-1_zpse7b3568d.jpg

EbayBatman6_zpsa9bd0eda.jpg

EbayBatman7a_zps0126d1f4.jpg

Beautiful pics man, really shows off what the figure is all about. The shape of the cowl is so damn perfect.

Haha, it will be fun to see your pics of everyone together!

Back