NECA 7" Michael Keaton Batman (Movie Version) Figure!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have been nice if they could do a 1 per customer limit since it's so rare to get ahold of this figure, but then again, who knows, everyone could scramble now to get this and in 6 months he'll be out warming pegs on a standard NECA package for $18.

I want to know if there are accessories tucked away behind him or if it's just the figure and nothing else. Would have been funny if NECA made a belt with grappling hook action.

The grapple gun, batarang and hands are packed in behind him in a little plastic bag.

A couple of eBay sellers have also listed auctions for this already. I wonder how they got them a week ahead of the regular release date?

Should we start checking TRU's this week and not wait until next week?

Gentlemen, start your screaming.

B4Bp7KtCEAEZQ1-.jpg
That's not even the correct Blu Ray Release. It's supposed to come with the Diamond Deluxe Edition

15558df545e0adaf8e75ba3fc1b8e607.jpg

And the stores are getting 10.

Seems to have hit Texas first judging by the ebay listings.

I checked TRU online nothing yet, and checked the fwoosh forum.

Do u have the link?

yeah I checked TRU.com too and nothing yet, here is a few quotes about the figure:

So these have been spotted at TRU today. $25 and the blu-ray comes for free.

Just found them at my local tru. There were 10 figures on the pegs ( only bought one).The movie wouldn't scan but the little barcode on the figure did. I wasn't sure they were going to sell it to me but they did.

must be just in Texas then, because my toys r us didn't have it yet and they expect it next week :gah:

Think I'll try and contact the UK TRU tomorrow to ask if they're getting this. Anyone got any info from other forums of a UK release?

I think the bigger question is if it is limited, why was he able to get so many at the store

Why is it not the right blu ray?

It is looking like TRU goofed on what Blu Ray to pack it with somewhere along the way. The ebay store is stating that theirs will ship with the Diamond Luxe version as advertised.

This might be why TRU has it $5 cheaper.

Sallah

Think I'll try and contact the UK TRU tomorrow to ask if they're getting this. Anyone got any info from other forums of a UK release?

Randy said they are still trying to find a way through WB to get it over there... But that it won't likely be through UK TRU.

Sallah

looks like every auction that has the figure in hand are sellers located in texas. I guess they lucked out:gah:

Hey guys, I am new to this site, but have been following this thread since the announcement of this figure. I can confirm that Toys R Us' in Kansas have this figure today, too. I picked one up. There is a sticker on it and the older Batman Blu Ray that both say that they must be purchased together. The employ who rang me up didn't seem to know anything about the promo, and was confused as to why the blu ray wouldn't scan. I told her to look at the stickers on the figure and blu ray. So really, I could have got it without the Blu Ray. But I figured, why not? Also, the figure didn't have its own price tag where it was at. I had to scan it down another isle to get the price. Something seems off, since it's supposed to be released the 9th with the DL Blu Ray and that the employees (from what I've read, other people have had the same issue), but it's weird that there are corresponding stickers on the figure and the old BD. I don't know who's goof up it was, but if you live near a TRU, go check it out, and if they have it, pick it up. I'd say get it while you can. Scalpers on eBay have bought this and are already trying to charge $80-$100. If it turns out that there has been a goof on TRU or WB or NECA's part, I'm sure they will issue one more set to TRU to make up for the lack of consistency on this release.

Sorry about the long post, but I just wanted to let you all know everything I have found out today. Glad to be a part of this community.

Back