Action Figure Neca 1/4th Predator Custom Mod Thread Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting, so it was the honeycomb on the strobe light or flash that was reflecting on the biohelmet lens. great detective work SS, that does kinda makes sense. :]

Honey%20Comb.jpg

well this is a cluster F up on everyones part then. if it really is a reflection. all the collectables have the mesh which then is not accurate. all the preds in the AVP movies have the mesh on them, and all the pred 1 and other pred collectables, even the SS pred Maquette has the mesh. obviously everyone making the AVP movies thought the mesh was part of the lenses, copying it from Predator 1. not sure who to believe here, but the mesh on the camera reflecting makes sense. anyway who cares, good thing the mesh looks cool in the lenses.

No I wish, I just made a spare bio for it have as an accessory, but it does not fit flush on the face because the mandi's stick out too much. I doubt any mask made will fit the stock face unless the mandi's get modded.
i plan on modding the face on my closed mouth so i can use a bio on it will send picts soon.

here is my repaint and custom 1/4 pred its a great figure and i just wanted to gooch it up a bit: first i repainted the head mouth and teeth.
then added real leather ,bones and fabric, all the armor and metal was done with silvers and clear yellow and coppers, i added some small detail parts under the cannon where it was dead and hollow.
i even fixed that thumb by heating and v cutting it into shape.
here are just a few shots
please go to the link below for more.

DSC07497.jpg

DSC07500.jpg

DSC07503.jpg

DSC07504.jpg

here is my repaint and custom 1/4 pred its a great figure and i just wanted to gooch it up a bit: first i repainted the head mouth and teeth.
then added real leather ,bones and fabric, all the armor and metal was done with silvers and clear yellow and coppers, i added some small detail parts under the cannon where it was dead and hollow.
i even fixed that thumb by heating and v cutting it into shape.
here are just a few shots
please go to the link below for more.

DSC07497.jpg

DSC07500.jpg

DSC07503.jpg

DSC07504.jpg

Great job!:clap:clap:clap

l have an idea of how to add real cloth to the groin area.

This is actually a plan of mine - Use my Dremell to smooth the area out, cut and weather the necessary leather pieces (loin cloth, belt, custom-made leather pouch) and glue everything in place. Also going to add leather straps to the torso armor, and may try to do removable sandals.

So what's your plan? If ya got a good one I'll steal it and give ya all the credit :D

Back