NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up a set of these guys and plan on displaying them on top of my detolfs....what kind of stands are people using I don't want them to take a tumble off the top ... wish I could spare a whole detolf for them by moving shelfs but I can't right now

Just picked up a set of these guys and plan on displaying them on top of my detolfs....what kind of stands are people using I don't want them to take a tumble off the top ... wish I could spare a whole detolf for them by moving shelfs but I can't right now
I use Kaiser and mount them to an wooden plaque then have the waist grabber around his leg.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I use Kaiser and mount them to an wooden plaque then have the waist grabber around his leg.

Cool thanks for the response that's sounds like a great way to display them are you using just the standard doll base or the larger ones...I'll have to grab some parts and but some stand together once these arrive

Cool thanks for the response that's sounds like a great way to display them are you using just the standard doll base or the larger ones...I'll have to grab some parts and but some stand together once these arrive
I get the ones that are about 7 inches high on an wooden base. Then unscrew the post and put it on an 7 x 9 wooden plaque.

Anyone else have slightly slanted chest pieces?
fec46c8580c55bc32d24e138cdd15227.jpg
6be233d117460b03f8d921444e43d22d.jpg

I didn't see this discussed anywhere in the forum. I received my replacement Raphael head for the 7" SDCC Collectors set from August. I was shocked to see it arrive so suddenly. Keep an eye out if you're expecting something from them.

Doesn't look as good as I thought, looks like he is cross eyed, the metal actually looks like Plastic.. I'm stil 50/50 on it..

I didn't see this discussed anywhere in the forum. I received my replacement Raphael head for the 7" SDCC Collectors set from August. I was shocked to see it arrive so suddenly. Keep an eye out if you're expecting something from them.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully my Raphael leg replacement is also on the way.

The lighting reflecting off the eyes is definitely not doing the face favors, will probably look ok in other shots, the features seem like they're pretty close, skin is too pale though.

Dw9prKYWsAA22Oa.jpg:large

attachment.php

EU812Vu.jpg

The lighting reflecting off the eyes is definitely not doing the face favors, will probably look ok in other shots, the features seem like they're pretty close, skin is too pale though.

Dw9prKYWsAA22Oa.jpg:large

attachment.php

EU812Vu.jpg

I have all four of the 1/4 Turtles no plans to buy this BUT I do think that image looks great!!!

The face is throwing it off completely. It's like a cosplayer who nailed the costume but you can tell it's not the actor.

I saw the movie dozens of times as a kid and it looks fine to me. I don't remember the actor or what he's supposed to look like. You can't even see his face.

I saw the movie dozens of times as a kid and it looks fine to me. I don't remember the actor or what he's supposed to look like. You can't even see his face.

Yet there's pictures above clearly showing what the face is supposed to look like. :rolleyes:

The face sculpt is terrible and it isn't too much of a surprise since a human face blown up to this size with NECA quality isn't too good. The Turtles were good cause it was different and alien, they nailed it.

Back