NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I mean if the MSRP on these was $30 each I don't think anyone would be complaining, it's just that we know it's the shipping price and we're so used to paying little for that.

I ordered another set for my SDCC set for the extra hands and then sell the Turtles w the gripping hands.

So with s&h each figure comes out $30 ..which is around $120 ish for the whole set, the exclusive was actually more with S & h

But we did get the extra parts with it so I guess it makes sense

I thought it was confirmed BBTS won’t be stocking these?

I have not seen anything concrete if they are or are not.
I believe the speculation is that since BBTS has carried SDCC TMNT exclusives in the past, they might carry these as well. But again I have not seen anything to confirm this.

I think I’ll get these GameStop exclusives too. My local GameStop said these aren’t in their store system for preorder yet. I’ll check next week so I can save the shipping fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Freaks!

Would any of you guys be willing to order a second set for a fellow Freak from
Europe? I would really love to get my hands on these figures, but chances seem to be slim to none for a European release... :duh

I got your back. I'll send you a PM.

*EDIT*: Nevermind, guess I can't PM you. It says your PM inbox is full and you need to clear some space. Let me know when you've done that!

Last edited:
I think I’ll get these GameStop exclusives too. My local GameStop said these aren’t in their store system for preorder yet. I’ll check next week so I can save the shipping fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tried ordering locally at my GameStop too and the guy couldn’t find them in their system. I’d prefer to order locally to save on shipping. Stupid that the website doesn’t just allow for in-store pickup.

They were free shipping when I ordered.
Tried ordering locally at my GameStop too and the guy couldn’t find them in their system. I’d prefer to order locally to save on shipping. Stupid that the website doesn’t just allow for in-store pickup.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They are under AF TMNT 90.

Popcutlcha has these up for pre order early bird price of $179.99aud. I used pennies got them for $130 delivered. Happy with that purchase.

I wish bbts would have these up for preorder but I guess I will have to preorder through games top instead. I wonder if neca will be selling through their amazon or ebay store.

I wish bbts would have these up for preorder but I guess I will have to preorder through games top instead. I wonder if neca will be selling through their amazon or ebay store.

If NECA could sell it themselves they'd sell it through retailers, they're able to get away with this because they're being sold through exclusive venues like Comic Con and a specific store, Playmates still has a hold on mass release. It's same as their DC figures and how they can put out 7" figures as special releases but not general release because Mattel has a hold on that.

If Neca sells it on their own sales channels, that would defeat the whole purpose of them being a GameStop Exclusive :dunno

Back