NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What accessories do the Gamestop releases come with? If it's the same as the SDCC set that is entirely unfair to the people who payed for the SDCC exclusive. NECA is selling these at $23 a figure. So that comes out to 92 for 4 turtles. While SDCC folks paid a premium at 125 for four figures. This is really bad business practice on NECA's part.

They are going to include less than the SDCC releases and come in shrunken versions of the 1/4 packaging.

They are going to include less than the SDCC releases and come in shrunken versions of the 1/4 packaging.

Just the Turtles there weapons and ther gripping hands that's it. No extra hands,No Pizza,No Pizza Box or Ooze Canister.

Casey Jones and Splinter yes. April? I seriously doubt it.

I could see Splinter and Casey being easy makes but im really surprised they have not made a toon April or would make a movie version. She is pretty much an essential character.

From what I read on reddit, looks like the figures will still come with the extra hands, just not the pizza and canisters. I still don't feel the 40 extra for the sdcc exclusives is worth a box of pizza a canisters. This was a punch in the gut to people who got the sdcc set. They should have just made it the same price.

By my calculations, it was $33 more to get the SDCC set. That premium included eight pizza slices, a pizza box, an ooze canister, four alternate bandana sculpts, an awesome Collector’s Packaging that mimics the old VHS, and we got the figures in hand six months sooner. For me, the premium was worth it. Still, if I hadn’t been lucky enough to score the set, I’d happily preorder these guys from GameStop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i'd definitely buy a third set of 4 turtles if they really were so cheap.
but of course they'll make $300 for all four again on ebay.

There's no reason why anybody should be upset at this. People want the Turtles, and Neca found a way to make more available. Good for them. More Turtles for everyone. If I could get the SDCC set for a decent price +convenience fee I'd pay it! But it's not happening. The only one making money so far is the scalpers on Ebay. And I'm not paying them.

Got one of each preordered with GameStop. I'm good.

People want the Turtles, and Neca found a way to make more available.
i guess i'm a talking monkey then.

JeShf0V.jpg

Cannot believe these are now being released at retail yet we still can’t buy and have them shipped to the UK, it’s ridiculous!!

There is no 1/6 set, do you mean 1/4 scale?

Sorry meant the 7" figures. I was meaning if the box set from SDCC was going for outrageous prices on ebay/ect.

Anyway I managed to get an order in for each turtle with GS for the 7" before they sold out.

From what I read on reddit, looks like the figures will still come with the extra hands, just not the pizza and canisters. I still don't feel the 40 extra for the sdcc exclusives is worth a box of pizza a canisters. This was a punch in the gut to people who got the sdcc set. They should have just made it the same price.

We'll we do have our SDCC Turtles now.

Everyone else has to wait until 2019, so there is that.

I don't mind at all people getting this at Gamestop. When the Gamestop versions come out, I'll put my SDCC ones back in box and use it as an awesome display with the cover pulled off. Then open and display the single pack ones.

I was hoping they'd release more because these being Exclusives, we'd be screwed if ours broke or something. I'm going to get a few sets and use in my various dioramas.

Every Turtle fan needs these.

I do laugh at all the scalpers SDCC sets falling in value haha! Frick off.

Thanks for the feedback. You had some great ideas. Im actually trying to locate a vent turbine but have not been to successful. An antenna would be a great addition as well as the railing or some pipes. As far as the neca stands go...they are ok but as you have found do not offer enough solid support. Im still trying to find some good stands.

Cool to hear! Be sure to share pics as you upgrade.

Bummer to hear you're experiencing the same with the stands. I want to say I remember reading something about putting clear nail polish on the peg to thicken it, but I don't know how permanent that would be over time and I'm slightly worried about any potential reactions with the figure's plastic, though I'm guessing once dry the chances are reduced.

We'll we do have our SDCC Turtles now.

Everyone else has to wait until 2019, so there is that.

I don't mind at all people getting this at Gamestop or BBTS like Neca tweeted. When the Gamestop/BBTS version come out, I'll put my SDCC ones back in box and use it as an awesome display with the cover pulled off. Then open and display the single pack ones.

I was hoping they'd release more because these being Exclusives, we'd be screwed if ours broke or something. I'm going to get a few sets and use in my various dioramas.

Every Turtle fan needs these.

I do laugh at all the scalpers SDCC sets falling in value haha! Frick off.

Glad to know BBTS is getting them too. I think I might order another Leo..the wonky loose ankle on mine is really starting to annoy me when posed .

I can just imagine trying to find these at the GS stores. It’s really going to be the luck of timing if the GS don’t literally sell out of their stock every week . Don’t be surprised if the supply doesn’t meet the demand. Bad marketing move on Neca to release these after the holidays, because usually stores get increased stock of product around Xmas time. So these would’ve sold even more for GS. But I hope they can fulfill all the preorders :lecture

Back