NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what's wrong :-(

20180825_184253.jpg

Here is my current set up for my dio.
2n19q2g.jpg

Anyone else have some ideas for additional items?? Im trying to locate a 1:12 scale rooftop air conditioner unit.

BTW anyone looking for a SDCC diorama I have an extra I am looking to unload. Send a PM and I will let you know details.

Last edited:
They said they will once they get replacement parts in...but i don't know when that will be exactly...smh :impatient: :gah:

Here is my current set up for my dio.
2n19q2g.jpg

Anyone else have some ideas for additional items?? Im trying to locate a 1:12 scale rooftop air conditioner unit.

BTW anyone looking for a SDCC diorama I have an extra I am looking to unload. Send a PM and I will let you know details.

Great layout! I really like the spacing/distribution of the turtles' locations along with the accessories at the bottom. The accessories add a lot of character to the dio and really help ground the overall look as well.

As to additions, I think one of those older style multiple cross-bars TV antennas and a roof turbine vent would look pretty cool on the top level. Not to clutter things, but a small section of railing and then maybe a ladder down one side of the mid level could look nice too.

**EDIT** Almost forgot I wanted to mention your NECA stands too. How are they working for you? Do the pegs hold pretty solidly in the feet? I received some this weekend and found them to be slightly loose/not large enough diameter. The additional support is nice to have, but I'd prefer it had a bit more grip/friction in the foot hole.

Great layout! I really like the spacing/distribution of the turtles' locations along with the accessories at the bottom. The accessories add a lot of character to the dio and really help ground the overall look as well.

As to additions, I think one of those older style multiple cross-bars TV antennas and a roof turbine vent would look pretty cool on the top level. Not to clutter things, but a small section of railing and then maybe a ladder down one side of the mid level could look nice too.

**EDIT** Almost forgot I wanted to mention your NECA stands too. How are they working for you? Do the pegs hold pretty solidly in the feet? I received some this weekend and found them to be slightly loose/not large enough diameter. The additional support is nice to have, but I'd prefer it had a bit more grip/friction in the foot hole.

Thanks for the feedback. You had some great ideas. Im actually trying to locate a vent turbine but have not been to successful. An antenna would be a great addition as well as the railing or some pipes. As far as the neca stands go...they are ok but as you have found do not offer enough solid support. Im still trying to find some good stands.

Yo, gamestop will be getting the turtles? I hope so for you fellas who missed out.

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1034169520498327556

I know they Tweeted this news less than two hours ago, but I'm shocked that there's been so little activity in this thread about it! It's going to make SO MANY people here very, very happy, and SO MANY people here very, very mad!

Congrats to everyone who couldn't order a SDCC set! And sorry to everyone who paid a crazy scalper amount on eBay!

What accessories do the Gamestop releases come with? If it's the same as the SDCC set that is entirely unfair to the people who payed for the SDCC exclusive. NECA is selling these at $23 a figure. So that comes out to 92 for 4 turtles. While SDCC folks paid a premium at 125 for four figures. This is really bad business practice on NECA's part.

Anyone think they will make a Casey Jones or April. Im sure they will make the foot clan and Shredder in 7 inch scale.

Back