NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Paypal. What I'm asking is when you go to the neca store (not the ebay store right?), you create an account, add your address, but where are the options for payment methods...Credit cards, paypal account...whatever. I see nothing in the Neca store page, just "account details", "log out"...etc.

Where do you guys go to buy these then? Neca Ebay store?

It doesn't appear that you can save your payment info in your account on NECA's store website, which is where these will be going up for sale later today (https://thenecastore.com).

I was going to go to Hobbly Lobby and pick up some leather to make those for him anyways. Good eye though.
I was thinking the same but not sure if you could find thin enough leather for it fit on the 7".

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This should give everyone the ideal scale if anyone has the playmates figure compared to like an Dutch neca fig.
b56b8c9cdd692133f9719a6ef0eab6ea.jpg

I was thinking the same but not sure if you could find thin enough leather for it fit on the 7".

They have some that's about 2mm. Just need to stretch it out to make t work. I'll post pictures once I get these in hand and of the type of leather I used.

Also, that side-side is embarrassing.

I'm so torn on the Diorama. It looks sweet! But doubles the cost and is so huge where am I going to put it! But odds are I'll be killing myself for not getting down the road. Less then 2 hours to make up my mind ughhhhhh

I'm getting it. I'll find room for it. I'll probably make it multipurpose and have variations of turtles on the levels

I'm tempted but too many house projects that take priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'd be most cool of you franpincho! Wasn't it you who sent me the two red-shirt Dutch figures last year? I wonder if I could be extra cheeky and ask you to get me two of Hawkins aswell? If it's all too much then just the 2 Hawkins and a set of the 4 Turtles by themselves would be great and needless to say I send you the money.

Yeah, that was me.

I'll try my best today bud.

Matter of fact Fran, really just the Turtles and 2 Hawkins would do me. The diorama would probably be going overboard. However if you do buy two anyway I'd be curious what the price after shipping would be. Maybe I'd still go for it.

Last edited:
Back