NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always gently dab yellow-green on that area with a qtip. Or try some paint removal (though you may remove too much paint).

Got mine and love them.. red spot on Ralph’s nose. What’s the best method to remove that?

37160fbba0241db3897fc8e66e9c3b9e.heic

758b9d8b9a0cc0dca7d7cb01c33e34c7.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, Ralph got kissed by a woman. What a gentleman.

Wow, I was actually thinking about going all in and spending a fortune on the Prime1 set... only reason I didnt was it would have cost me $3500+ Cad after conversion and fees.

I decided I would "settle" for the NEca at a cost of around $550 Cad...

I cant believe Neca came out better... Mind blowing! I would be beyond pissed off if I spent a fortune on the Prime1 turtles only to open em up and see that, Ouch!

Only part that bugs me is seeing the joints... Im a statue guy so its just new to me I guess, but hands down Neca is the best looking movies turtles stuff out in the wild today

We recently went to split in croatia and found a frog museum, there was more life in those taxidermied amphibians than the prime 1 statue (not hating just being honest the final result feels off to me)
6e3082fbdc2e80d0892bef1e56fc8215.jpg

ffdbee00b39e740c84858124e1dcf01c.jpg
86afdd1c21f83cecc6dd1faae46d1e54.jpg

The light outside was good this afternoon for a winter day so I decided I'd finally use my actual camera and grab a few snaps of Raph whilst waiting for Leo to arrive in Australia and ship to me from PopCultcha.

Here's one for now:

_DSC1196a1.jpg

Fun fact. Before hot toys blew up people use to look to neca for realistic sculpts. I remember when tdk came out people wanted neca to do the joker. Just remembered that after seeing that pic above

Yup, know what you mean. But since we are not in the US, they are so expensive I don't feel bad for skipping them.

Back