NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe my order has already shipped. Oh this could be so good if it arrives with no issues. Donatello and Raphael are currently standing next to another recent 1:4 scale purchase, the Enterbay Robocop and they all look totally comparable as far as quality. That's not to denigrate the EB Robocop but rather a compliment to the Turtles. All four is going to be a sublime sight to behold.

Looks like first batch on ebay are totally sold out, even donatello and raphael have dissapeared too from the looks of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still see them...although worryingly it now says ''does not ship to Ireland'' on all of the Turtle listings....wtf?

Getting the same message here: "Doesn't post to United Kingdom". :dunno

Oh well too late now they've taken the money and shipped. Could be an issue when it comes to getting hold of Mikey though. :(

That's what I'm thinking. Is it the 'US/Australia only' licensing thing kicking in? Have they suddenly decided that they're in breach of those terms selling them to us on ebay? And would this also bar BBTS from selling Mikey to internationals....

That's what I'm thinking. Is it the 'US/Australia only' licensing thing kicking in? Have they suddenly decided that they're in breach of those terms selling them to us on ebay? And would this also bar BBTS from selling Mikey to internationals....

Maybe, or they are selling out fast and decided they don't want the remaining few going to Eurotrash like us. :horror

To get three and not to be able to get Mikey would be heartbreaking.

Maybe, or they are selling out fast and decided they don't want the remaining few going to Eurotrash like us. :horror

:lol I'd almost believe that except why would there be a need to likewise restrict Donnie and Raph aswell...I don't think there's been a renewed rush on them today.

To get three and not to be able to get Mikey would be heartbreaking.

Well I'm sure we'd get him somehow. I just prefer to stick to NECA direct and BBTS for as much of my stuff as I can.

My wallets nearly dried up this year. Debating on canceling and waiting to pick him when neca releases him three other times. lol

Do you have any examples or pics of the Predators mentioned above as bootlegs? What scale are they in, and how can you tell they're booties?

All the ones I mentioned are 1/4 scale. No pics, they're just the ones I've seen a lot when going to the wholesalers and markets in China. Legit figures cost 90-100 are only available for a limited window. The ones I mentioned cost sub 25 dollars, and are either always available in abundance, or were available in greater numbers for a much longer time.

I would always see the Elder pred in a box with the jungle pred on it, so I took that to be a bootleg. I see a lot of Dutch figs going very cheap, but it could be a case that they just haven't sold here and people are just trying to get rid of their stock.

I can't believe it's already shipped. The window for delivery is from Friday to next Monday :rock

Mondo Turtles is very dead. Mondo Turtles figures take years, while the devs who are making games it took only 3 years.

Only NECA must repect territory limits, they sell products to american retailers such has BBTS that can ship worldwide

Why Leo is not shipped like Donnie and Raph to europe ? I order Donnie and Raph directly from ebay neca store (I life in germany) but whats up now with Leo ? You think its other when leo vones to the 2th run on ebay ?

I managed to order leo but maybe they restricted him so the last few go to US sellers. Hoping this isn't what happens to Mikey, I NEED him! If it doesn't happen can we make friends with a few US guys so we can get them sent over? I've committed to this line now.

I'm in the uk and mine shipped yesterday. I don't believe they've been pulled up for shipping outside of the States, not after they've done it for the first three.

I managed to order leo but maybe they restricted him so the last few go to US sellers. Hoping this isn't what happens to Mikey, I NEED him! If it doesn't happen can we make friends with a few US guys so we can get them sent over? I've committed to this line now.

The only weird thing is Leo and Raph disappearing too. That would be an almighty kick in the nuts for any of us outside of the States that had committed to the first three releases if we can't get Mikey! Especially at the prices we're having to pay

Sorry for the three posts I'm a row, just worried now that I'm not going to get my favourite Mikey!

Maybe just maybe they gave a small window for anyone outside the US to order and then stopped selling before they did get noticed?

I'm worried to, would be awful to be one turtle short of getting the set. Mikey looks so awesome to. Oh well have to cross that bridge later...He's due in September?

Back