NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have they ever hinted that they would ever make figures from the Turtles III movie? The movie doesn't hold up AT ALL and the standard Turtle costumes are way worse than the first two movies, but it would be interesting to see NECA do the brothers in their samurai outfits!

Have they ever hinted that they would ever make figures from the Turtles III movie? The movie doesn't hold up AT ALL and the standard Turtle costumes are way worse than the first two movies, but it would be interesting to see NECA do the brothers in their samurai outfits!

Ew no. Damn the designs for every movie after the first are horrible. 3 and micheal bay are tied

Secret of the Ooze figures would entail a re-release of the 4 turtles in new packaging, but yeah - I read that "12 Movie Turtles at Toy Fair" response and was like, "How?" I think Tokka and Rahzar would be really cool, but at the end of the day?

Just give me Elias Koteas as Casey Jones. Both scales, please. :D
Yeah, the twelve figures have to be split among more than one film and probably both 7“ and quarter scale releases. I don’t see how they’d get twelve more out of the 1990 movie.

Casey, April, Danny, Assorted Foot Punks, Master Tatsu, Pizza Delivery Guy, April's Boss... yeah that's all I got for 1990 HOLY ***** WE COULD GET A KENO!

A Tatsu figure would go great next to Shredder. Also, having a figure of Tatsu available would sell more foot soldier figures too. Tatsu mostly appeared in scenes with lots of foot soldiers next to him.

I'm very glad I've found secondary use for the turtles' weapons for my daughter.

DSC09963-Edit.jpg

DSC08578-Edit-2.jpg

ha, i always said 1/4 scale is dolls scale, because dolls are sized to match babies!
that photo definitely proves it. as well as "american doll" skateboard fitting turtles, too.

Anyone have an extra NECA baby turtle they'd like to sell? Or would anyone like to split up the package? I just need one of the babies to pair up since I only bought one of the 1/4 figures.

Finally got my hands on all 6 of the 1/4 scale figures, trying to figure out the best way to display them now. Been considering a couple of detolf units, I assume if I move the shelves I can get three figures in each? Been looking through the thread but it's a big one, would anyone who's got a similar set up care to share some pics/tips? Would really appreciate it

Finally got my hands on all 6 of the 1/4 scale figures, trying to figure out the best way to display them now. Been considering a couple of detolf units, I assume if I move the shelves I can get three figures in each? Been booking through the thread but it's a big one, would anyone who's got a similar set up care to share some pics/tips? Would really appreciate it
Mine are on top of a cabinet
6af0f3b81536816d50fffbe07e136770.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I know people love the small ones but I absolutely love the 1/4th scale to. So much detail and look more like high end collectibles than ever.

I’d love to get the 1/4, but with limited space and money, the 7” figures are a great way to get the quality of you can’t swing the 1/4. At the end of the day, many of us dreamt of figures that matched the movie so well, only to be disappointed.

I?d love to get the 1/4, but with limited space and money, the 7? figures are a great way to get the quality of you can?t swing the 1/4. At the end of the day, many of us dreamt of figures that matched the movie so well, only to be disappointed.

Actually, I remember going to a toy store and being blown away by the details of the playmate movie figures in the early 90's. :lol The texture, spots, and long bandanas were a real surprise and shockingly movie accurate at the time.

The playmate movie figures from a few years ago were a total disappointment tho. :slap

Back