NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michelangelo should be a tad smaller too shouldn't he? If anything mine can seem like he's taller with his long neck.

But yeah, fantastic shots there. Great paint apps on these. Only the eyes can be slightly off.

Michelangelo should be a tad smaller too shouldn't he? If anything mine can seem like he's taller with his long neck.

But yeah, fantastic shots there. Great paint apps on these. Only the eyes can be slightly off.

The Michelangelo in the original SDCC was slightly better having less of a long neck and coming across a little shorter. I paid a lot to get the original SDCC set as its one of my favourite movies but apart from that and some paint apps being very slightly better on the original set there's not much difference. The biggest improvement on the individual versions is the Donatello figure having back straps that were missing on the SDDC Set.
Here's a comparison on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6YsDly2aZc

My 1/4 scale Donatello took a 6 foot dive last night...[emoji17] His left leg snapped off at the hip and the knee. Im not sure what Im going to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new 1/4 scale black and white concept :hi5:

https://www.instagram.com/tmnt_configuration

IMG_9712.jpg IMG_9713.jpg IMG_9696.jpg

IMG_9692.jpg IMG_9690.jpg IMG_9689.jpg

Does anyone think we will be seeing the 1/4 scale Splinter at ToyFair in a few weeks?
I would kind of be pissed if NECA skipped over him for the larger scale line.

I think we will. It will be very suprising Toy Fair. There is also 30th anniversary of orijinal film. That's my though;

1/4 scale line: Casey Jones, April and Splinter
7" line 4 pack: Casey Jones, April, Tatsu and Disguise Raph
and other collectible stuff: Shredder's 1:1 replica helmet maybe unmutated splinter with unmutated turtles with can :rotfl

Maybe we can see some other characters prototype from Secret of the Ooze. Maybe Tokka and Razhar :wink1:

Finally put in a pre-order for the four GameStop exclusives (Splinter, Shredder, and two Foot Soldiers). They had been marked up to $29.99 briefly but are back at $24.99. Also have the Loot Launcher package coming at some point with the spirit of Splinter exclusive. Curious if there will be more from the original film coming given that this year is the 30th anniversary.

Randy said that there will be 12 + TMNT movie figures in 2020. I'm assuming it has to be in both the 1/4 and 7 inch scale, because I can't think of 12 characters :lol

My guess

7 inch

Casey, April, Tatsu, Coat Raph, Danny maybe?

1/4

Casey and Splinter

TMNT2

7 inch

4 turtles

That's at least 12 figures.

Tokka & Rahzar pleeeease. other than that they've already made everything i wanted.

Randy said that there will be 12 + TMNT movie figures in 2020.

One of those spaces is definitely Spirit Splinter. Wouldn't be surprised if two more of those spaces are filled with something like SDCC exclusives of Eastman and Laird as their garbagemen cameos. Seems like a very Randy thing to do.

Tokka & Rahzar pleeeease.

^, and although it seems most people don't like it, I wouldn't mind a TMNT2 saw blade helmet Shredder or Super Shredder.

Secret of the Ooze figures would entail a re-release of the 4 turtles in new packaging, but yeah - I read that "12 Movie Turtles at Toy Fair" response and was like, "How?" I think Tokka and Rahzar would be really cool, but at the end of the day?

Just give me Elias Koteas as Casey Jones. Both scales, please. :D

Back