NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shipping is $5. There?s no point in speculating when you can add it to your cart and see the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shipping is $5. There?s no point in speculating when you can add it to your cart and see the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sorry, I was just going off of what NECA charges to ship anything from every other store they have. Either way it's not a $55 figure either.

$50+shipping is just too much for that. Knowing NECA's eBay and Amazon stores, shipping will be like $10.99. It's just not worth $60. $40 shipped and I might have bitten.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but my shipping cost was only $5. And it's not just $50 for the figure by itself. It's the figure and an assortment of other TMNT merch. Granted, it's unknown whether the other items will be hit or miss, but at least you're getting additional things.

Shredder, Splinter and the Footsoldiers have now been offered for order in UK and Europe I believe. I just preordered my lot from staractionfigures.co.uk. Just the 2 Footsoldiers for now but it'd be nice to have a few more, they really should outnumber the Turtles.

Looks like NECA is working on Krang's android body..
zzz.jpg

Question: Is it easy to pop off the head of the Neca 1/4 turtles?
relatively yes. of course warm it up first, but no special tricks are needed. i did it two times (from two different turtles) and didn't have any problem. i also bought 3 heads, which means the seller did it at least 3 times.

$50+shipping is just too much for that. Knowing NECA's eBay and Amazon stores, shipping will be like $10.99. It's just not worth $60. $40 shipped and I might have bitten.
I’m late to responding here, but you realize it isn’t just the figure for $50 right? That’s one thing included that they revealed in hopes of selling the box and it will also include other items. It’s supposed to be a box of all 1990’s Turtle stuff for the upcoming 30th anniversary. The page asks for a shirt size so presumably a t-shirt or whatever at least. I was done with Loot Crate until I learned that they’re now owned by the same company who owns NECA. At this point it’s at 71% of what it needs for backing and only has eleven days left so not sure it’ll happen.

I’m late to responding here, but you realize it isn’t just the figure for $50 right? That’s one thing included that they revealed in hopes of selling the box and it will also include other items. It’s supposed to be a box of all 1990’s Turtle stuff for the upcoming 30th anniversary. The page asks for a shirt size so presumably a t-shirt or whatever at least. I was done with Loot Crate until I learned that they’re now owned by the same company who owns NECA. At this point it’s at 71% of what it needs for backing and only has eleven days left so not sure it’ll happen.

78% and 10 days left. C'mon everyone, let's see this thing get funded! https://www.lootcrate.com/crates/neca-tmnt

I got my 7" turtles in last week. The quality on these is amazing! For 25 Euros a piece, this is by far the best price/quality ratio I've had on figures in recent times.
Even outside of the price, these are simply great figures. The posability is excellent, I can get them into any pose I'd want without sacrificing aesthetics. Perhaps I got lucky, but I don't have crooked eyes or weird paint defects.
In 1:4 I only went with Leonardo, but I'm glad these made it to Europe so I could get all 4. Reflecting the personality of each of them in the poses is a lot of fun, and they just look great together.

Anyway, I took some shots of these in the garden today, hope you enjoy.

IMG_0970_3_small.jpg

IMG_0974_2_small.jpg

IMG_1012_2_small.jpg

IMG_0939_4_small.jpg

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

best toys ever made, and those photos prove it perfectly.

I do have some small nitpicks that keep them from being the best ever, though. ;)
One is the reuse of the bandanas. Having two different styles already helps greatly in reducing monotony, but truly unique versions would have been great.
The second is that I'd have liked to see some more hands, but again, at least they included one set of different hands per turtle, so if you have all, you do have some variety. Given the price I wouldn't expect more, but I'd happily have paid a couple of Euros more per turtle to have 4 sets of hands.

Back