NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty, such a great set
true.
i wanted to describe how i can see all the love put into sculpting and even painting this time (well, more like into colors choise).
but that sounded like love letter, so i deleted it :)

I thought they were always just coming out. And to think I rushed to get these cuase I thought they'd be limited and people would but them up like crazy. Goes to show the henson turtles are still popular to this day.

I thought they were always just coming out. And to think I rushed to get these cuase I thought they'd be limited and people would but them up like crazy. Goes to show the henson turtles are still popular to this day.

NECA's pretty good about just keeping things in production that sell. They're not a company that turns down money typically.

NECA's pretty good about just keeping things in production that sell. They're not a company that turns down money typically.

Except for private Vasquez with the big gun. Price went up so bad, and Neca doesn't produce her anymore. Why can't she be like the 1/4 turtles. Ugh.

Turtles fly off the shelves enough. It's not simply customer feedback, I'm sure it's more a matter of store requests for stock, NECA reaching out to retailers and getting a feel for whether or not they want more, particularly the 1/4 scale pieces, those aren't hitting Target, so it's still online and comic/specialty shops selling those.

Look at the GameStop set, they're continuing to role those out, I'm hoping they're still around early 2020, when I get my work bonus and taxes I'd like to buy the other 3 and finish my set, so far only have Mikey.

Dude just buy em now. Live off ramen for a week or two.

Edit: forgot you were taking about 1/4 scale. So a month or two.

true.
i wanted to describe how i can see all the love put into sculpting and even painting this time (well, more like into colors choise).
but that sounded like love letter, so i deleted it :)

they deserve the love letter, they really did well with these figures, Shredder looks incredible, coming with the small dagger too?
and I love that you can barely notice the real cloth on both Shredder and the foot but it's very functional, works great for holding the accessories for the foot
I'm going to be taking individual pics of the poses I have my soldiers in, they look fantastic

Is it just me or the 7” shredder face sculpt is much better than the 1/4 version? I only have seen it in pictures but the likeness on the smaller figure looks much more faithful to the movie and the eyes look better

They're up on GameStop now.

77536a97615c531ec3c17cd92971c4d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way NECA has treated the distribution of these figures is really piss poor for the 7? line. I think I only saw the cartoon sets in a few Targets only a couple of times and now I don?t see them at all and my GameStops never had the movie Turtles in stock for sale other than preorders.

I?m actually getting bored with this line now because of the scarcity of product and that?s what sucks :gah:

I think losing TRU in the U.S. really screwed up the distribution of the 7? Turtle line because it seems like the other big brands don?t want to carry it anymore :mad:

Back