NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was laughing when Action figure collectors were comparing these to the Prime 1 ones and bagging on those. You get what you pay for. A big cheap Action figure
those prime 1 statues look cheap, yeah. lack of details, wrong movie turtles and stoned faces. please go to that thread of garden gnomes and persuade yourself there :)

those prime 1 statues look cheap, yeah. lack of details, wrong movie turtles and stoned faces. please go to that thread of garden gnomes and persuade yourself there :)

Don't you live in that thread of garden gnomes? You must if you think this Big Toy is better.

Cheap and with better likeness and details. :lol

ZdgZlxd.jpg
OMmqn2k.jpg

NECA win this hands down.. Prime 1's may have the better paint in the long run...BUT Prime 1's are missing so many details isn't not funny no spots,lack of scar on Raph's face,No Scratches on Raph's shell... The faces look more like TMNT II Secret of the Ooze than 1990... I'm sorry NECA wins on this one....

Outside of the size issue which is what it is, these neca figures are amazing. I joined this forum because of this figure, I am not a big toy collector and these turtles will be the most money I spent on figures in my whole life. I can't wait to get them all.

i slept over that video and i'm done! preordering Donnie on friday or saturday (after getting my salary).
Shawpaw you were right all along.

Cheap and with better likeness and details. :lol

ZdgZlxd.jpg
OMmqn2k.jpg

Top looks like a movie still the bottom looks like a poorly made statue. No contest what so ever. Neca may be big figures but what comes with big is better detail and likeness. I'm glad they are posable big turtles. If your a fan of the 1990 movie and waited as long as I have for quality figures from that movie you'd definitely wouldn't pass on these unless they were essentially made to break easily.

Let's hope things go well.

Back