NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to order the Prime 1 set soooo bad but just couldn't fork out that much $.

These looked great at SDCC and for $80 each at Calendars thats a great deal. Jumped on him today, thx for the heads up guys.

I wanted to order the Prime 1 set soooo bad but just couldn't fork out that much $.

These looked great at SDCC and for $80 each at Calendars thats a great deal. Jumped on him today, thx for the heads up guys.
Yeah its a killer deal .. we should be getting studio pics and box art sometime in Sept.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

If Donatello is selling out like crazy imagine the crave for Raph, which looks the best and is also a major character in the og movie

If Donatello is selling out like crazy imagine the crave for Raph, which looks the best and is also a major character in the og movie
Yeah but it wasn't til s couple months after Donnies preorder went up in Feb that he started selling out. I'll order Raph day one just like I did with Donnie.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Surely most people would buy all the turtles anyway rather than just one.

yep I'm getting all four then hopefully in a year or so we can get these guys down sized to 7 inch along with an 1/4 announcement of Movie Shredder 1990

Since I've been waiting so long for these I wonder what else can I get that belong to the turtle property. These are my grail figures . I'll def get those dream figures as I always wanted 1/6 turtles I just didn't want to spend money on those ugly bay design abominations.

Plus almost all the sites that have Donny for pre order are using the old prototype picture (which looks bad in my opinion and I wouldnt have ordered if that was final product). Going to be even more sought after when it starts to ship and more ppl see how much better it is than the prototype pic every retailers using.

Wish these were 1/6 scale, I try to keep 1/4 reserved for only my top favorite figures. But the sculpts look so good, I don't think I can pass up Leo. One is enough for me to represent TMNT in my collection, though.

Yeah.. I snagged it.

Saw these in person at SDCC and I have to have them. Also getting the P1 versions as well.

Yeah.. I snagged it.

:yess:

Wow thats like what the 4th or 5th time he has sold out.. I don't think ANY NECA product has pre-order sold out that many times.

Yeah, it's always just one figure every time. So it seems every now and again someone is cancelling. But there's always someone else waiting to snap it up.

There will always be some that are disappointed no matter what. But I bet the majority are happy to get these, considering the price and scarce competition.

Back