NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ordered five or six 1/4 NECA figures from Calendars.com before. Their packing is not the worst but I wouldn't say they are collector friendly either. They did replace a Ledger Joker that arrived really beat up and with bad paint apps, but only because it was still in stock on their website. I don't keep these in the box so condition isn't that important to me. It's hard to beat their prices with the promo codes though.

I may just get two Raphaels he may be the most desired turtle and I loved him in the movie.

Can anyone use that code or is it emailed just to you ?
Not exclusive to my email so should work for all. Make sure the code is all in caps though.

As for their packaging, I can only speak for the two items I've received from them so far. Both my Iron Man and Batman Begins 1/4 scales arrived in perfect condition. They were packaged well with multiple layers of cardboard and the outer box is quite solid. Both survived the trip from the US to Australia via Germany without any damage to the outer box. I'm expecting my Alien Warrior to show up within the week from them so we'll see what condition that arrives in.

When I rewatched the film for the first time in about 20 years I assumed I would find Raph annoying as **** as I tend to find teenage rebels generally. But no, still liked him.

Im not buying these for the box and it seems like Neca will replace any defective figures (they did with their reeve sumerman) so this indeed is a great deal.

When I rewatched the film for the first time in about 20 years I assumed I would find Raph annoying as **** as I tend to find teenage rebels generally. But no, still liked him.

Despite being named "Teenage"-d, I never really viewed them thru that frame of mind. I always saw them as 4 lovable turtles.

These will be sold at select TRU stores per NECA twitter. That makes me happy as I have coupons and can select the best box of the group. I bet they ship them in 4-packs.

I'm sure they will have to get at least two boxes per store. Does TRU generally only get two 1/4 figs at a time? That would suck

Yeah I'd be surprised otherwise but it may also depend on the TRU. One of the drome guys ordered a case and said it was 2 per so that where I found out.

Back