NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang... since disguise Raph comes with all of that, I might have to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting him at $100, it's not bad plus you'll have backup up parts for your other turtles that match...legs, leather like goods, arms etc.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

From BBTS listing

Box Contents
•Raphael figure
•Trench coat
•Hat
•Backpack
•Baseball bat
•Pizza slice
•2 Sais
•Interchangeable hands
I purchased 2 Raphael's (I wanted the one showing more teeth), & now there's this for the same price? I mean, I like it, but it would have been cool to get this one in the 1st place to begin with.

Hmm I contacted Neca through FB. According to them as of right now Raph doesn't come with the newspaper when Randy said he did. Weird.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm getting him at $100, it's not bad plus you'll have backup up parts for your other turtles that match...legs, leather like goods, arms etc.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is true. If you have both figures then whichever one has the most flaws would go under the trenchcoat and hat (which I'm glad seems to be plastic).

Not sure I'll preorder it but when the ebaystore gets it I might just. It's the only 'new' showing at SDCC 2017 that remotely interested me.

so you can get exact same Raph for basically the exact same price now but it has trenchcoat, hat, backpack, and bat extra... WTF, so all the ppl who supported them early and bought the first Raph now get this big F U... Ugh. At the very least they should not have included the Sigh's in this new version, but hey what do I know Im just a stupid customer :cuckoo:

I don’t think that’s the point. I’m not bothered because I don’t need the extras but I certainly understand why something like this is frowned upon. Even though it’s not dishonest it comes across as being very tricky and sneaky by Neca.

Disguised Raph should be priced higher or missing the sais to feel like they are not trying to take advantage of their fan base.

If he was priced higher I guarantee that's what everybody would be complaining about

Yeah people are going to complain about everything lol.. but I think that would be fair since it’s definitely giving you more than the standard release.

With them being the same price the value of Regular Raph is going to plummet. Can’t even sale him and get good value to go towards the newer release.

Last edited:
Then don't buy it. No one is forcing you to buy it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I certainly won't be, not interested in it. I just feel for the people who are, but why would anyone have bought the first release if knowing that a few months down the line you could buy the exact same figure at the exact same price but that also comes with a whole host of extra accessories that none of the previous Turtles came anywhere close to having? That is a kick in the nuts for all of us

Back