NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Leo arrived today despite tracking saying otherwise. He's great! Cannot wait for Mikey!

turtles_zps3w9eiar3.jpg

It's too bad Neca made the sheathes on Leo so high, but I get that they wanted to make sure they can handle the weight of the swords .

Sucks for Customizers though, if someone wants to trim them down, I doubt the swords won't fit at all if the sheathes were shortened or cut :slap

Still no Leo for me

:( Sorry to hear that. If you say they just throw it over your wall is there any chance someone could have just pinched it? The box tells you exactly what's inside which is asking for trouble if it's left unattended.

Too big a drop, no one can get in to the garden. Besides I normally get a note through the door to say it's been thrown over

My Leo from BBTS should arrive tomorrow according to tracking

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Still no Leo for me
That is worrying. Feel for you mate. On a positive note, you can get a refund from EBAY end of Saturday and you will likely get your money back. You wil more than likely end up receiving Leo next week along with a refund from eBay meaning a free figure!

Too big a drop, no one can get in to the garden. Besides I normally get a note through the door to say it's been thrown over

Still shocked they actually throw stuff over a wall! If I'm not in here things either get left with a neighbour or they leave a note saying it couldn't be delivered giving me the option to collect it or arrange another delivery date.

Still shocked they actually throw stuff over a wall! If I'm not in here things either get left with a neighbour or they leave a note saying it couldn't be delivered giving me the option to collect it or arrange another delivery date.

London couriers for you, normally when they've done it its stuff that can't be broken. My sons since told me the doorbell rang when he was sat on the toilet at 4pm lol, no note left but hopefully he'll try again tomorrow, if it was him

London couriers for you, normally when they've done it its stuff that can't be broken. My sons since told me the doorbell rang when he was sat on the toilet at 4pm lol, no note left but hopefully he'll try again tomorrow, if it was him

Hope so! Surprised he didn't put a note through the door though.

Aaah London Carriers.

My Raphael was left on my front doorstep.

I have no front garden or porch...

Yep, It was just left in the bloody street.

My dumbfoundedness was only matched by my sense of relief that nobody else had taken it.

Thanks! They're not to hard to pose. Though I couldnt get Leos arms to believably remove his swords. So I went with them drawn. I may try it again at some point.

Getting fed up with this now, three days after the rest of you in the UK received your Leo's and still nothing for me!
Am I the only one from this side of the world who hasn't got there's yet?

Getting fed up with this now, three days after the rest of you in the UK received your Leo's and still nothing for me!
Am I the only one from this side of the world who hasn't got there's yet?

If you know which company delivers it round there, I assume it's Hermes like it is here but who knows, can't you cantact them and ask if they've had any packages for your address. You said they might have tried at 4pm yesterday.

If it was then then a little strange not to have put a card through so have my doubts, either that or like you said they may have left it outside the front door and there's a chance it could've been nicked because there was an hour between then and when the Missus got home an hour later.

I wouldn't know who delivers it round here as the first two turtles came from popcultcha and they're delivered by parcelforce

Back