NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we will see them in 1/6 but it would be one of the $250ish a pop companies. I would still consider them. I don't know though. You really get a great value, imo, with the neca turtles atm.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Finally opened up my donny after having him for months. Immediately ordered Leo and Raph. Just going to be a little trouble fitting the four of them in one besta they are huge!

We may see them in 1/6 form someday, which will make all the "sixlets" happy. But these are just awesome and fairly durable. Plus they have so much more presence in a room than 1/6 (for 1/3 cost)

The bulk of my collecting will always be 1/6 for space purposes and they still have plenty of presence but I'm more than happy with these in 1/4. No way would I get them in 1/6 now if HT or one of the other £200+ 1/6 companies got hold of that licence. Can't wait to complete this set.

Any current Entertainment Earth coupon codes flying around?

I really need to pre-order Michelangelo soon.

We may see them in 1/6 form someday, which will make all the "sixlets" happy. But these are just awesome and fairly durable. Plus they have so much more presence in a room than 1/6 (for 1/3 cost)

MMMMMMMMMMM

Sixlets.png

Has anyone heard any talk of NECA doing these in 1/6?

Neca hasn't done 1/6 since 2009. Randy has said many time he has no interest in doing 1/6 ever again. They have an great thing going for them doing about 10-20 1/4 figures a year.

I got Leo on Saturday and this by far is my favorite figures out right now, they are amazingly detailed and are real conversation starters. I can't wait for Mikey.

DCixKUWV0AAVMgu.jpg

DClJtoUUQAAvTY2.jpg

DClJtoXVYAA0qCO.jpg

Back