NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice coat! I currently have a tailor working on a prototype and pricing for multiple coats but not the hat. I was going to sculpt the hat but the fabric is very nice looking. I had hoped for that but wasn't sure how to tackle it.

I'm getting pumped!
IMG_20170204_092147449.jpg

IMG_20170204_092134016.jpg

Thanks creasy, I'd appreciate that. Fingers crossed you avoid that nasty customs charge.

Got my Donatello on Friday but I got stung with import vat by parcelforce-had to pay an extra £36 but I'm still glad I got him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what if you get hit with customs AND your figure ends up having wonky eyes/overly pronounced spots or some sort of breakage...

And what if you get hit with customs AND your figure ends up having wonky eyes/overly pronounced spots or some sort of breakage...

Did that happen to you?

Ah, the old NECA anxiety syndrome.

I haven't read a lot of this thread but I did hear a mention of someone being unhappy with spots on their figure. It can't be that bad though or surely we'd be seeing more pictures?
I wasn't expecting hot toys levels of quality in the details but this thing has it-I'm properly impressed with it

Got my Donatello on Friday but I got stung with import vat by parcelforce-had to pay an extra £36 but I'm still glad I got him

Thanks for letting me know. I think I'm just gonna have to concede defeat on this and reluctantly move on. I could get one or two of the Turtles but it probably wouldn't look right. All 4 at that price in the same year I'm paying nearly £900 for the Ghostbusters and a bunch of other figures on top of that is just too much.

It sucks to see how good they are and not be able to get them but can't have it all. :(

Congrats Creasy, somehow you paid slightly more for the figure and shipping than I did but slightly less on import:dunno
Hope you're enjoying him mate, definitely no buyers remorse on this one!:)

Congrats Creasy, somehow you paid slightly more for the figure and shipping than I did but slightly less on import:dunno
Hope you're enjoying him mate, definitely no buyers remorse on this one!:)

Cheers
Yeah I'm really happy with him, but now it just means I have to get The rest!
I know, I thought I'd have to pay more import. I got a hot toys batman last year and it cost me £55 import fees and this is way bigger?! Customs and import are a joke here

Well looks like no Shredder or Splinter but of course take it with a grain of salt. They said no to Wonder Woman and now its happening.

NECA
Verified account
‏@NECA_TOYS
Following

More
NECA Retweeted uıʇɹɐɯ uɐp
Not likely
NECA added,

uıʇɹɐɯ uɐp @danmartin26
@NECA_TOYS any chance of q-scale Splinter or Shredder after the 4 turtles?

12:16 PM - 4 Feb 2017

Retweeted Daniel Williams
We can't make any $ if we are only allowed to sell in the US which is all the license permits.
NECA added,

Daniel Williams @Psycho_50501
@NECA_TOYS Is there an reason why no 1/4 1990 Shredder?

Last edited:
Back