NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small restock of Donnie happening then Raph ships.

0a3f70bc6ebc734e116af36fd4649ec9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What does a small restock mean? they are going to be making more of the figure? So when the other turtles come out later they can just keep making more Donatello's to sell?

What does a small restock mean? they are going to be making more of the figure? So when the other turtles come out later they can just keep making more Donatello's to sell?

It means the stock that the stores have right now isn't the full Donatello shipment. There's a smaller shipment coming. I have a pre-order with Entertainment Earth and they are waiting for another batch of Donatello arriving in January. For NECA's production line they would probably would on a figure and then move on to the next. They might do a second run if there is the demand just like the 1/4 movie Batman figure.

so I got the Enterbay 1:4 Terminator 2-BD T-800 in the same time as Donatello....I have to admit I like the Donatello better then Enterbay 1:4 T-800.

So the real question that won't be answered until I get mine from Entertainment Earth is: Will the second production run come out better than the first, or will it suffer from a repeat 'rush' job? :panic:

So the real question that won't be answered until I get mine from Entertainment Earth is: Will the second production run come out better than the first, or will it suffer from a repeat 'rush' job? :panic:

That's a good question. I'd bet the latter but then again, they could have refined some of the paint apps.

Small update for me--looks like I will be returning my Donnie to Calendars. Put in a preorder for 2 at Entertainment Earth and will just keep the best one and sell off the other. Lesson I learned is to preorder two of each of these to make sure I have a decent one to keep. I'm just extra particular with these figures I guess because like a lot of you, have been waiting for something like this for decades!

I guess you'll be buying a fourth Donny then?! :lol

Don't tempt my stupidity haha!

Small update for me--looks like I will be returning my Donnie to Calendars. Put in a preorder for 2 at Entertainment Earth and will just keep the best one and sell off the other. Lesson I learned is to preorder two of each of these to make sure I have a decent one to keep. I'm just extra particular with these figures I guess because like a lot of you, have been waiting for something like this for decades!

This is in part why I buy like 8 of the same so I make sure and get the one I want lol (this statement is partially true).

I ordered two as well. My second should arrive from Calendars on Friday but my first was nearly flawless. So I'll likely sell my other.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

International fans still paying hundreds for the ****ed up Donnies too. :slap [emoji38] Did NECA try and get international rights or did they not want to pay it?
They tried. Not Thier doings that's all Nick.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back