NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, thought I'd show off the almost finished mobile umbrella I am making for my Penguin. I will also probably be selling them for anyone interested... hope you enjoy!
d78322dafa136f6d5fa75a47d252ad65.jpg
34846539ef3baf29d6fae9c648577d8b.jpg

Def in buddy, it looks totally awesome

You need to change that and getb him out . He is awesome.

Im looking into trying to get a fabric onesie for him but its proving hard.

Soon enough, probably the week before Christmas :) I've been selling my Marvel figures lately, and my Iron Monger will be purchased on the 20th so Uncle Oswald's moving to that spot where Mr. Obadiah Stane used to hang out :)

The other custom Devito umbrella I'm making... In the processing of making a mold to cast handles, and both umbrellas will be available for sale soon!

1992-batmanreturns-4.jpg

ac42787a1e7d2a30dd5f40012f65ee2f.jpg

They finally had detolfs in stock at ikea so I finally had a chance to display him. I love the packaging, kinda don't want to take him out.

NECA_P.jpg

Pas tout à fait j'ai également repeint les lèvres éclairci les cheveux et enfin j'ai mis une toute petite pointe de rouge dans le blanc de c'est yeux pour lui donner un aspect plus méchant

More News on Returns Catwoman:

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS 4h4 hours ago
NECA Retweeted Nolo
no immediate plans for that Batman but hoping to get Catwoman out this year NECA added,
Nolo @Deraile_d
@NECA_TOYS R there still plans 2 release 'Batman returns' CATWOMAN & BATMAN in 1/4 matching the 2015 released Penguin in near future?

Back