NECA 1/4 Scale Batman Returns Danny DeVito Penguin Figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks...No biggie but I thought it would be included:)

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

And what about this face guys? It´s not the same of the actual figure; I thought we will have two but...
c7CqO260.jpeg

NECA penguin.jpg

The smiling one was awesome .I still think it was much better.I loved it so much.But I'm not complaining.So cool that Neca made this awesome figure and I hope we will see Batman in next year

:monkey4Yeah I am happy NECA did make this. However I won't be buying it since I dont collect 1/4 scale. Waiting for the hot toys version, if it ever happens

Mine has shipped. Gonna cut out the poster art on the inside box to use as a backdrop. I like the accessories enough to be happy without an umbrella. I'll probably make my own at some point.

I have had many statues, figures, and grails but for some reason this one is my favorite and it's the cheapest one of all.

The smiling one was awesome .I still think it was much better.I loved it so much.But I'm not complaining.So cool that Neca made this awesome figure and I hope we will see Batman in next year

Most likely we'll see Catwoman next year... All of randy's answers regarding catwoman foe next year is either hopefully and maybe, so i'd say it's a good chance...

I just got charged for my Devito penguin so hopefully that should be here soon from Calendar.com

Just got this delivered and opened today, it amazing it really is! Is a fun figure every time you add the accessories you get a "whoa" effect. The coat is absolutely perfect very nice quality I was shocked and the monocle placement was brilliant the sculpt is about as dead on as you can get too. This figure was a grand slam and its something that anybody will be glad they picked up. Neca continues to surprise me especially at this price tag with the quality you get. Well done guys well done.

Just got this delivered and opened today, it amazing it really is! Is a fun figure every time you add the accessories you get a "whoa" effect. The coat is absolutely perfect very nice quality I was shocked and the monocle placement was brilliant the sculpt is about as dead on as you can get too. This figure was a grand slam and its something that anybody will be glad they picked up. Neca continues to surprise me especially at this price tag with the quality you get. Well done guys well done.
pics please

Back