NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must win for the spurs and heat in game 5 or we are looking at Thunder/Boston finals with Thunder winning that match up easily. Bosh returning in the series won't matter much in this one or if they are lucky enough to make the finals, they're gonna need a miracle.

Must win for the spurs and heat in game 5 or we are looking at Thunder/Boston finals with Thunder winning that match up easily. Bosh returning in the series won't matter much in this one or if they are lucky enough to make the finals, they're gonna need a miracle.

Jeez, what happened to you? You were like the Heat/LeBron's biggest fan but your tune changed quickly once it was clear the Heat aren't winning. It's amazing once the ship starts sinking, how quickly the rats try and find a way off :lol

he'll get you there, just not seal the deal.. he is a model of choking in key situations.. what was that BS pass to haslem at thge end of the game.. i thought for sure he was going to attack the rim, but he did what he does 90% of the time in a crucial moment.. DEFER.. even the guy on espn radio was what was that?!!... LOVE rondo, love him more after he called that group of ______s crybabies.. GO CELTICS!!!

Rondo is my new favorite player. Just calling a spade, a spade.

Jeez, what happened to you? You were like the Heat/LeBron's biggest fan but your tune changed quickly once it was clear the Heat aren't winning. It's amazing once the ship starts sinking, how quickly the rats try and find a way off :lol

Rondo is my new favorite player. Just calling a spade, a spade.

First off, I picked the Spurs to win it all weeks ago, second of all, I never mentioned anything negative about Lebron this whole post season, so I guess, like always, your just trying to make ____ up again in your head. :dunno

he'll get you there, just not seal the deal.. he is a model of choking in key situations.. what was that BS pass to haslem at thge end of the game.. i thought for sure he was going to attack the rim, but he did what he does 90% of the time in a crucial moment.. DEFER.. even the guy on espn radio was what was that?!!... LOVE rondo, love him more after he called that group of ______s crybabies.. GO CELTICS!!!

The dude nailed it!

Call a square, a square & a circle, a circle. So if you act like a B----, call'em a B----!

Last edited:
First off, I picked the Spurs to win it all weeks ago, second of all, I never mentioned anything negative about Lebron this whole post season, so I guess, like always, your just trying to make ____ up again in your head. :dunno

Aw jeez, what a way to go out on a limb there picking the Spurs there after they finished with the best record, had the best offense and was the hottest team going into the playoffs. You certainly know your stuff :nana:

And I never said you were saying about LeBron per se, but you were certainly rooting for LeBron and the Heat and were CERTAIN they were going to tear up the league come June (please don't make me pull out all your "all the LeBron haters are going to pissed when he wins it all this year" posts).

Now that it appears they are about to fold like hot a towel, if not this series, then certainly next series, you have done a complete 180 from where you were before the balance of power shifted from Miami to SA.

Just calling you out on your hypocrisy, bud. Don't be mad. We all have long memories here... :rotfl

I'm actually still pleasantly surprised the Celtics have made it this far. They're so ancient they make me feel young. :lol

Aw jeez, what a way to go out on a limb there picking the Spurs there after they finished with the best record, had the best offense and was the hottest team going into the playoffs. You certainly know your stuff :nana:

And I never said you were saying about LeBron per se, but you were certainly rooting for LeBron and the Heat and were CERTAIN they were going to tear up the league come June (please don't make me pull out all your "all the LeBron haters are going to pissed when he wins it all this year" posts).

Now that it appears they are about to fold like hot a towel, if not this series, then certainly next series, you have done a complete 180 from where you were before the balance of power shifted from Miami to SA.

Just calling you out on your hypocrisy, bud. Don't be mad. We all have long memories here... :rotfl

You better hope SA wins it all cuz lately you are the biggest ****** in this thread and you'll be eating plenty of crow if the spurs lose. I promise you I'll personally shove it down your throat.

You better hope SA wins it all cuz lately you are the biggest ****** in this thread and you'll be eating plenty of crow if the spurs lose. I promise you I'll personally shove it down your throat.

You have no right to make anyone eat crow, after last year when you said you would man up and take your lumps if the Heat lost, you made one post saying you were out. What a joke.

It looks like OKC will be in the finals this year. Can they beat the heat?

Back