NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be a very interesting off season for the Lakers. Part of wants to trade Bynum, but have mixed emotion on him. Now Pau on the other hand. I think that he has run his course in L.A., the same goes for "couldn't hit the side of the Barnes" and his shooting. I hope that we don't try and extend this guy contract. Blake, I can deal with him because he competes. Sessions, needs to work on his jumper all summer long. Hill, he needs to get more time next year and expand his game a little more. Ron, Ron, I don't know what I would like seen done with him. We need to get the next true corner stone player of our franchise.

Well that was an interesting season to say the least. OKC and SA series should be good to watch. As for the off season, if they stay committed to Brown then they will have to get rid of Gasol. Gasol has just died under Brown's system, he still has some game in him and will do well as a 1st or 2nd option but not a 3rd. Sessions will be fine with some more time under his belt with the Lakers. What the Lakers really need now is a 3 point shooter (let me clarify, a consistant 3 point shooter) to spread the floor so Bynum or Kobe can work.

Interesting points. Love pau, but for 18 mill we need more than what we've gotten lately. Particuarily under the new small market team, david stern imposed constraints. Oddly, and still basically under the old system, majority of the remaining g teams are small market. Which shows that the lockout was a joke. Not to mentions the leagues illegal activities concerning a major cockblock move.

Bynum took himself out of the game (again) because he wasn't scoring and had foul issues. Also I like mike brown, we had blake and barnes off the bench which h was our true death knell. A ripple effect from sterns cockblock. (Losing odom in the process)

Last edited:
I love Pau as well and i would hate to see him go (like with Fisher) but the reality of the situation is as it stands now it will not work. Lakers definately need to address the bench though along with the 3 point shooting.

I'm still not sold on Brown, he may be a fine coach but i don't think he really has this teams attention so i really don't know what to think.

I love Pau as well and i would hate to see him go (like with Fisher) but the reality of the situation is as it stands now it will not work. Lakers definately need to address the bench though along with the 3 point shooting.

I'm still not sold on Brown, he may be a fine coach but i don't think he really has this teams attention so i really don't know what to think.

I'm surprised more people aren't saying this.
The playoffs are about making corrections in critical situations, and you rarely see his teams do so.

With the WCF being a match up of SA vs OKC, I can still technically say that the road to the title still goes through Dallas!

WOKKA WOKKA!

Wow. Tough and weird season for the Lakers and fans. Okc took theirs. Carefully spurs, you can play these guys great for 46 minutes but play 2 badal minutes and they beat you by 10. Two best teams are definitely still standing in the west. East are ass clowns. Like wake and ringer. Not true basketball fans. Just lame bandwagoneers that dissapear when things go sour and talk ____ if they win.

FYI I read every post. I chose not to talk any trash past game 10 of season.

I'm surprised more people aren't saying this.
The playoffs are about making corrections in critical situations, and you rarely see his teams do so.

His teams don't respect him. Lebron didn't respect him and Bynum sure as hell doesn't.

Yeah if Pittman only gets a one game suspension for the elbow to the throat then you know that the NBA wants to make sure that Miami gets out of this round. We all know they won't suspend Haslem (though he should be) because Miami is already thin in the front court.

Back