NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rotoworld expected both to get at least 1 game each but like you said they may want Miami in the finals.

Yeah if Pittman only gets a one game suspension for the elbow to the throat then you know that the NBA wants to make sure that Miami gets out of this round. We all know they won't suspend Haslem (though he should be) because Miami is already thin in the front court.

Haven't really been watching the New York and Indiana games that closely, but how much has Pittman really played in the play-offs?

With Bosh's injury, he may be key later on, as the Heat only have Haslem and Pittman and Lebron to use at power forward.

Yeah if Pittman only gets a one game suspension for the elbow to the throat then you know that the NBA wants to make sure that Miami gets out of this round. We all know they won't suspend Haslem (though he should be) because Miami is already thin in the front court.

Both guys should be suspended for the series at least,.

Rotoworld expected both to get at least 1 game each but like you said they may want Miami in the finals.

Regardless of conspiracy theories, who doesnt want to see the Heat in the final??

Even the haters want to see them so they can continue to bash away.

Like any sport or industry, they want the moneymakers on the big stage to draw the casual fans.

Like it or not, excuses or not, Lebron and Wade took over the last two games when they needed to

Been licking my wounds for the last few days, still hurts, but I'm hoping next season will be better.

Congrats to OKC, Durant is a beast.

...Wade has seriously turned into a little ***** ever since Queen James showed up in Me-yami.

I used to like/respect that guy. Now I say **** him.

wade is a bigger _____ than lechoke

I wanna smack him on his smug ****in' face.

lebron's currently writing an autobiography.

it has no title.

:rotfl

So Steve Blake and his wife received tweets saying "I hope your family gets murdered" after Wednesday's game. This is exactly why I hate most sports fans. Truly disgusting behavior.

Buncha inbred idiots. SMH.

I actually enjoy watching a well coached, clock work style team. now that PJ is out POP clearly is the elite coach of the league. He also looks like darth vader without the mask. Still pulling for them to lose to whoever they play in the west.

Watched the Magic and Bird documentary last night on HBO on demand, It was really good, not that I didn't already respect those two guys but it made me have even more respect for them, especially for Bird and what he went through. Just awesome, and I loved Brian Gumble's quote at the end...."a pet peeve of mine is when people say Michael Jordan saved the NBA, BULL@#$%, Magic and Bird did"

LOVED that, 'cause it's true.

Enjoy you time in the sun, because just like Lakers it will come to an end. We've had our time and have nothing to complain about. I'm sure we'll be back and competing for another title long after the sun has set on the Spurs. Once Timmy's gone you guys will be lottery bound once more.

Yup. I won't be sad to see Spock go bye-bye, I could never stand the guy.

and people say Lebron isn't the king. :nono

In what ****in' fantasyland is he a king? Not mine, that's for sure. If anything I liken him to Joffrey on Game of Thrones, a fake whiny ***** ass 'king'.

:rotfl what are you guys smoking and where can I get some? You still have to play the games in order to win championships and the 80s Lakers did against the 80s Celtics, Pistons and Sixers, and all of those teams were loaded with hall of fame players and champions. I know you guys are big Spurs fans and Lakers haters at heart but now you are just talking crazy.

Exactly.

Durant is the next in line from mj to Kobe. I think lebron will be more liken to barley ewing and malone.

Durant>lebron

Agreed.

the 80's lakers were awesome I have to admit, in fact I like those teams and magic johnson is awesome, just never liked Kobe/shaq duo really. As much as root against Kobe i do respect the hell out of him, which more then I can for lebron

I hated Jordan, but respected the hell out of him.

Wow. Tough and weird season for the Lakers and fans. Okc took theirs. Carefully spurs, you can play these guys great for 46 minutes but play 2 badal minutes and they beat you by 10. Two best teams are definitely still standing in the west. East are ass clowns. Like wake and ringer. Not true basketball fans. Just lame bandwagoneers that dissapear when things go sour and talk ____ if they win.

:hi5:

I sure as hell don't. If Chicago isn't in it then I will take anyone over Miami.

Same here. Miami, or should I say LeBron Fan are some of the most annoying ****s that I've EVER encountered. It's a good thing championships are not won by delusional fan votes, 'cause he would have seven rings by now.

I would like to see MIA make it out of the east, just to watch them fail again in the Finals.

Word!!

Been licking my wounds for the last few days, still hurts, but I'm hoping next season will be better.

Congrats to OKC, Durant is a beast.

I used to like/respect that guy. Now I say **** him.

I wanna smack him on his smug ****in' face.

Buncha inbred idiots. SMH.

LOVED that, 'cause it's true.

Yup. I won't be sad to see Spock go bye-bye, I could never stand the guy.

In what ****in' fantasyland is he a king? Not mine, that's for sure. If anything I liken him to Joffrey on Game of Thrones, a fake whiny ***** ass 'king'.

Exactly.

Agreed.

I hated Jordan, but respected the hell out of him.

:hi5:

Same here. Miami, or should I say LeBron Fan are some of the most annoying ****s that I've EVER encountered. It's a good thing championships are not won by delusional fan votes, 'cause he would have seven rings by now.

Word!!

Tim Duncan is Spock now? And why can't you stand him? Even if you're not a spurs fan he's so modest and a genuine nice guy,

Tim Duncan is Spock now? And why can't you stand him? Even if you're not a spurs fan he's so modest and a genuine nice guy,

Have to agree, I can't hate on Duncan. Too nice a guy. That being said, I still dislike the Spurs. :lol

I think he might be talking about Tony Parker. He's eyebrows are a bit Vulcany. That's just my guess 'cause i can't see the Duncan/Spock connection :dunno

You turn the ball over as many times as the Pacers did you're not beating anyone. That was just crappy ball handling.

you were right about the bench, I'll give you that. Besides Lebron, everyone is expendable.

As much as I hate to see the Lakers losing (last game still stings) it hurts a little less knowing that Miami is falling apart and turning on each other. What the hell is up with Wade? He wasn't like this before but apparently he now feels everything should just be handed to him.

Lakers and Heat both bounced in round 2!? Looks like the old lion and the wanna be king just don't have it for one reason or another. I don't like them but I know for fact the Lakers will go out on the shield, the Heat well...that's a different story.

As much as I hate seeing us lose. The same can't be said watching the Heat flushing another playoff series den the drain..:D

Just love watching Prince James not getting it done again.

The Heat are finding out right now just how hard it is to win when you lose something you can't replace.

I love how knee jerk you are were... Especially those of you without horses in the race.

Back