Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Uncharted series. The figure looks perfect from the neck down but the head sculpt isn't too far off. I would hate to miss out on this Drake, even if I don't think the likeness is spot on, because if this guy doesn't sell it eliminates the possibility of their being more figures.

I just don't understand why they would give this guy light brown hair and no stubble.

With all this talk about Nathan Drake and looking at the new figure I just had to start up a new game of Uncharted 2 this weekend it's either my third or fourth play thru. Great game series and really should be played at least once. So far I am thinking I will probably pick up the figure for my shelf.

I'd rather get an Uncharted 2 Nate XD But my god, if they make Elena, Sully and Chloe, those are instant buys...I'd even buy a Harry Flynn. "incoming..." :wink1:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDDprjaesE[/ame]

Looks like Daniel (Brazilian singer).

daniel.jpg

You're so damn right LOL

But I'm sure they will fix it. It's just a prototype for now.

So make sure you buy few of Drake to boost the sales so Sideshow will proceed with making the rest of the cast seeing they sell well, it might even expand into their own "Star War" lineup.

I'd rather get an Uncharted 2 Nate XD But my god, if they make Elena, Sully and Chloe, those are instant buys...I'd even buy a Harry Flynn. "incoming..." :wink1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDDprjaesE

I'm just happy we're finally getting Drake regardless which game he's based on. Would love to get the supporting cast though. I'd do anything for a 1/6 Eddy Raja or Lazarovich.

Just finished Uncharted 3 and really liked the game. The series as a whole is a favorite of mine and while 1/6th game characters aren't normally something I'd think of getting I might pick up a Drake depending how the final product looks and how much it costs. The early pictures look pretty good to me, particularly the outfit.

Snake was announced in less than 1 month & orders already up, this has been sitting there for like half a year.

Back