Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Deathstar Diorama=Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Echo Station 3TA

Thanks Duane! I think they came out pretty good. They started off as Hasbro officer boots if you can believe that.

At first glance, no. But after a good looking over, you can recognize the hasbro shape in the toe. But regardless, those sweet uppers really set them off.

Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Master Plo pg44

Seeing the original hands make one really appreciate the great work you've done with the head sculpt! :yess:

Can anyone confirm if the Weequay skiff guard's wrist guards are leather or metal? Thanks!

These guys:

I think they are leather, at least I always assumed they were.

Got some goodies today, so its back to finish my Hoth trooper.

I find the hat too dark. Probably to offset the too dark skin. Its definitely too dark for the rest of his outfit that I have already finished. I think I'll give the hat a repaint.

OK. I'm calling this one. I replaced the hasbro hat with the sideshow one. It was a bit of work to get it on and then I had to repaint it to the proper cream color but it was worth it. Oh and I swapped the hands as well for the SSC. I think he looks pretty good now. Much better than before.

Your converted hasbro boots look closer to screen accurate than SS's boots. Even the hasbro pants aren't that much different than SS.

Nice job!

Good stuff Nate, cannot wait to see Solo. He looks great so far. Cool pose.

Good stuff Nate, cannot wait to see Solo. He looks great so far. Cool pose.
Thanks Chris.

awesome stuff what did you use for the hair on weequay
Thanks!
Its just hair extensions from the dollar store. I'll post full details once he's finished and hopefully get some better pics.

please do if there hair extensions I might give it a try once you post more details.

Back