Name of Fabric used on the Hot Toys Keaton Batman Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boywonder

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this forum so if I'm posting in an incorrect section I'll ask the Mod to please address properly. There are a lot of talented customizers herein and I would like to make a question. What is the Hot Toys Keaton Batman cape made of? I would like to make a custom figure and use this type of fabric but wouldn't know how to ask for it or search for it... Thanks for any help!

Id say a black pleather since it has a visual texture. a 2 way was used because it has weight to it but also becomes brittle and falls apart unlike the 4 way lighter weight version. Tony mei sells a cape he prints out. its really a polyurethane coated fabric

Id say a black pleather since it has a visual texture. a 2 way was used because it has weight to it but also becomes brittle and falls apart unlike the 4 way lighter weight version. Tony mei sells a cape he prints out. its really a polyurethane coated fabric

Thank yo so much!

Back