Mystolle's Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some WIP pics of my custom Bandito Tuco, getting close.

tuco75.jpg

tuco70.jpg

tuco51.jpg

tuco62.jpg

Thank you Aaron and Dane, Grimes definitely came out great. The gun bag is a must. Just make sure when making it that you have enough room to include a few guns, they do take up space.

Hi freaks,

Some recent pics from my custom Bandito Tuco, pretty close to finishing him. This was a blast to work on. A lot of custom work on my part behind him, hope you all like.

tuco75a.jpg

tuco102-1.jpg

tuco104.jpg

tuco105.jpg

tuco103.jpg

tuco110.jpg

tuco111.jpg

tuco117.jpg

tuco115.jpg

tuco113.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Mystolle! Rainman's latest figures epitomize why I love this hobby :duff

Congrats Mystolle! Rainman's latest figures epitomize why I love this hobby :duff

Thanks, Dane. Yes, Rainman's is on a roll. Looknig forward to Wonka now.

wow! that Bill is one the most realistic sculpt Ive seen.

It is, thanks. It is an uncanny likeness to Daniel Day Lewis.

That's a Great looking Bronson; Mystolle

Thanks Colossus. Bronson is such a classic character that needs to be included in any movie collection. The Brother Production sculpt is very good, just a change of body as usual and some of the clothing was needed.

Last edited:
Hi Indy freaks,

Here are some quick pics I took of Indy. I agree with the comments about in-hand being completely different than any pic, but I tried to get the likeness in these pics. Didn't touch the PERS though, I like the default look. Anyway, think overall he is the best rendition of Raider Indy so far, minus a few issues. Hope you all like.

indy54-1.jpg

indy5.jpg

indy22.jpg

indy13.jpg

indy51.jpg

indy38.jpg

indy35.jpg

indy30.jpg

indy27.jpg

indy34.jpg

Back