My WIP 1/1 scale Bob Causey Joker bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another update, added the mercury dime button with help from my fiancee and added a little more stain to the right lapel.
IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!

thanks alot man..... With help from my fiancee my outfit it 90% complete. The buttons will be added to the purple overcoat this week and then just waiting on the blazer. Here is a shot of the finished vest:

IMG_0503.jpg

and here is a pic the actual worn outfit:
052.jpg

why the thread though if you don't have it? just curious, not saying it's a bad thread or anything.

india ink is basically just black ink for a fountain pen. I put a little in and mixed it with a bunch of water. I then took a rag and soaked it in the ink/water and rubbed it in to the coat in areas to give it depth. Then in others I took white and brown fabric paint and put a little on the coat and then rubbed it in. it was actually pretty easy

Easy or not it look's realy cool Iforigno you doing a great job.:D

Thanks alot, I am actually getting another coat once the bust is in hand. I am going to take pic of the bust with the coat I have now and a new better fitting coat is going to be made with shoulder pads and the sleeves part will be closed.

here is another update for the Bob Causey bust, the accurate buttons have been added to the overcoat.
IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

Now just waiting on the blazer and the clothes will be done.

Back