My Superman collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal-El

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured it was time for me to post my collection. I hope you like. I'm sorry for the small pics.

I love how Superman collectibles just light up a room.
Which is your fav?
I just bought a DVD set with all 4 original movies for 12 bucks! Thanks you blue ray:)

Very cool.

How do you like the light up Kryptonite prop? I was thinking of getting it (any pics?)

I love how Superman collectibles just light up a room.
Which is your fav?
I just bought a DVD set with all 4 original movies for 12 bucks! Thanks you blue ray:)

My custom George Reeves 12" figure and the DC Direct Christopher Reeve statue. How can i forget the Alex Ross Superman forever Statue. I know that's 3 but it's hard for me to choose.

Very cool.

How do you like the light up Kryptonite prop? I was thinking of getting it (any pics?)

I like it. I don't have any other pics besides the one you have seen. This is the one from Superman Returns. So the kryptonite rock is different from the first release. If you want some pics. Just PM. Thanks everyone. Again i'm sorry for the small pics. I don't know how to resize the pics. :eek:

That is a cool collection! :rock Makes me want to drag all my Supes stuff out and set it up again.

I see an original Cocoboloboy Supes shelf from years gone by in there.:cool::D

That is a cool collection! :rock Makes me want to drag all my Supes stuff out and set it up again.

I see an original Cocoboloboy Supes shelf from years gone by in there.:cool::D

Yes you're right. I bought this off of you a few years ago on ebay. Any chance you have any of the ones you made for the 12" Superman?

some of the Smallville replica props in my Superman collection

My signed Smallville collection. These were signed by Justin Hartley aka Green Arrow and Phil Morris aka Martian Manhunter. I met them this year at the 2009 Superman celerbration in Metroplis, Illinois

Yes you're right. I bought this off of you a few years ago on ebay. Any chance you have any of the ones you made for the 12" Superman?

No. Those 12" Supes display cases are long gone. I haven't made one in a couple years. I've got most of the parts cut out for one that I started but never finished though.

Awesome collection! The only 2 Superman collectibles I have are Superman and Jor-El from Hot Toys, but amongst the 50+ 12" figures I have, Superman is my favorite.

Why is green Stride gum part of your Smallville props?

In the episode "HERO" season 7 Pete Ross has acquired a meteor power when he is chewing Stride gum. It was one of the least expensive props to add to my Smallville collection. :banana

Sweet collection!

Any close-up pics of this one? I'm curious to see it.

Sure here it is. I don't usually buy any custom figures. But since they haven't come out with an official George Reeves figure. I couldn't wait. So I bought this on ebay a few years ago. I forgot the sellers ID.

No. Those 12" Supes display cases are long gone. I haven't made one in a couple years. I've got most of the parts cut out for one that I started but never finished though.

Is it possible you might finish the shelf? If you say you have a buyer. :D No pressure just curious.

Back