My stuff - a few high-end pieces and a few posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
After taking way too long to figure out how to post pictures, here are a few of my collection. probably about 90% of everything is in its original packaging until I move into a bigger house with a Man-Cave.

Here are the figures, statues and bust!

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Here are some of the figures that I just don't have room for, or that I don't feel like packing up once we move:

IMG_0636.jpg

Some others, including the Myers bust, which is amazing:

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

Here are some of my favorite posters in my collection. All are either original US releases or original Austrailian Daybills.

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

looks amazing man ! :rock
So you sunk and got the myers bust. :lol
Bet that cost you a pretty penny right ?!.
Congrats man , it looks bad ass ! :rock

The Predator Ex. Maquette is the Jewel there IMO.COOL COLLECTION.

Nice. I've never seen that Friday the 13th poster before, pretty kewl.

And it funny, Bruce Campbell signs everything the same way :p

Nice. I've never seen that Friday the 13th poster before, pretty kewl.

And it funny, Bruce Campbell signs everything the same way :p

Yeah, i dig that F13 poster. Sean S. Cunningham signed that one. And yes, Bruce Campbell signs every single thing the same way.

hell yeah i just recently started going to conventions and i got a part 3 friday poster signed buy most of the actors including Ken T im going to have it framed but it wasent addressed to me by any of them plan on getting more in the future, nice collection

How are those SHAUN OF THE DEAD figures? I really want the Shaun one..

Honestly, I don't have anywhere to put him and might be moving within the year, so I have not even opened him. There are a bunch of pictures on a thread in the horror section though. Seems the common thoughts are that the sculpt and paint are pretty good, but the outfit is crap.

Back