My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

Thanks for the nice comment bro! :rock

I agree it would look awesome as a centerpiece but i have a plan i could install one of those revolving tables into the unit so it turns slowly as i can't see much of the throne as it is at the moment. :(

I agree it would look awesome as a centerpiece but i have a plan i could install one of those revolving tables into the unit so it turns slowly as i can't see much of the throne as it is at the moment. :(

That's an even better idea, because I just thought about how something that is displayed in the center of a room has a much higher risk of being bumped into. It would have to be displayed on like a huge stone column or something for it to be relatively safe...

With a revolving table you could just display it safely in a cabinet or something!! :rock

I just got this image of walking into your display room and seeing all these statues just slowly revolving :lol

4428520915_4a5b44a5dd_o.jpg

4428500747_48d5a7fa8f_o.jpg

I always wondered why everybody was raving about Doom PF. Yo the pics bring out so much of the details that I hadn't seen. suhweeeet!

I just got this image of walking into your display room and seeing all these statues just slowly revolving :lol
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Nah it'll be just the one. ;)

I always wondered why everybody was raving about Doom PF. Yo the pics bring out so much of the details that I hadn't seen. suhweeeet!

Yeah i've seen pics before but tried to show you guys everything this one has to offer even with the hood off as well.

Dr. Doom looks fantastic! I never realized it had so much detail either. Great job once again jay! :rock

Beautiful Doom, that is a masterpiece item with exceptional photo's, perfect combination, nice one :rock :rock
x :peace

Thanks guys :rock

Didn't you have the Ex Doom Adoptedscot? i wanted that but all the prices were like £400/500 more than i paid for the reg and althought that ex is class it wasn't worth that much to me.

Another batch of great pictures of an awesome collectible!!! :rock :rock :rock

Keep up the good work, man!!! :duff

Thanks guys :rock

Didn't you have the Ex Doom Adoptedscot? i wanted that but all the prices were like £400/500 more than i paid for the reg and althought that ex is class it wasn't worth that much to me.

I do mate but he is locked away in the cupboard. He's been there about 2 and half years now :lol
It's just nice to see such awesome piccies of him :rock. You are very gifted at taking them :duff

I've never seen that latest piece, it's a nice statue.
TBH I know nothing about Naruto (sorry) but they look very detailed statues :rock
x :wave

2 years damn that must be hard knowing he's in the box is it a space issue? i got myself one of those problems. :(

Damn that Gaara is sweet looking. I am just gonna mail you my statues and have you photograph them

Oh please do can you send Punisher first? i promise i'll send him right back. ;) :lol

Oh please do can you send Punisher first? i promise i'll send him right back. ;) :lol

:rotfl:rotfl
absolutely. I actually just put up a pic of him in my home page thingy area. Was gonna post it but damn if ironfingaz pic in that punisher thread aren't freakin amazing.

Back