My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

For the Naruto fans in here :rock

4413442195_e54f70aef3_o.jpg

4413457733_e0fbde2646_o.jpg

4413457739_15cb4b4a69_o.jpg

4413442221_4be97a7e76_o.jpg

4413442233_42d4d3f7ed_o.jpg

4413442245_5ecc5d3028_o.jpg

4413442225_5535fdab48_o.jpg

4413457751_0ccf8c4d98_o.jpg

This last pic is my favorite how you can blur the other 2 and keep the end one in focus. :D

Naruto FTFW! :rock

Love the outdoor shots too mate :rock:rock

Cheers bud.

Yeah i went outside at the weekend with these as i was getting nothing inside and i'm glad i did they came out great with the sun out. :rock

Cheers bud.

Yeah i went outside at the weekend with these as i was getting nothing inside and i'm glad i did they came out great with the sun out. :rock

It's a nice change. Looking forward to more of them........

Loving every posting. Did you have to purchase most of the Naruto statues from Hong Kong? I went looking for the first one you posted and only found it in Japan and Hong Kong

Loving every posting. Did you have to purchase most of the Naruto statues from Hong Kong? I went looking for the first one you posted and only found it in Japan and Hong Kong

Some of them came from japan but the one i've just posted and the Nine tailed fox one are made by Toynami and i bought them from shops in England.

The new one i just posted is called "Shadow Clone jutsu" it says it under the base and on the box but for some reason they painted the wrong tag on it and called it the "nine tailed fox" i went back to the shop and all the others had the right tag but i kept this as i've never seen a mistake like this so kept it as a one off. :lol

Last edited:

That came out looking pretty nice with the red background man. Nice job and the Koto Batman looks sweet! :rock

That came out looking pretty nice with the red background man. Nice job and the Koto Batman looks sweet! :rock

Yeah the red will only work with some stuff just fancied a change from the grey/black all the time. :D

That batman is sweet i have the retro one as well which i'll post tomorrow or something.

Batman looks great with the red background!!! Makes him really stand out!!!
Amazing pics again, sir!!!! :bow :bow :bow

Glad you liked the red guys. :D

Greatwall thanks for the comment bud and yes the camera is worth the cash i paid for it and as you can see i haven't put it down since i got it. :lol

Don't you dare put it down sir!

Not until you have pictures of every collectible you own. Great pictures, loving them all!

Batman looks ace on the red background.

Some very nice pictures -jay-. It looks as if you know very well how to frame a subject, so why the cropping? If you're not happy with the composition, delete the image and give it an other try! Also, light is a powerful tool if you know how to use it right. It could bring an other dimension to your photo's.
Get the most out of your new camera!

Some very nice pictures -jay-. It looks as if you know very well how to frame a subject, so why the cropping? If you're not happy with the composition, delete the image and give it an other try! Also, light is a powerful tool if you know how to use it right. It could bring an other dimension to your photo's.
Get the most out of your new camera!

I crop cos where i'm taking the pics can sometimes bring me problems of not getting the shots i'm looking for with the 18-55mm lens sometimes i need that bit more or don't want as much background and the only way is to crop it off as i cant get in close enough. As for lighting that will come in time i'm still spending most of my cash on statues and other stuff. :D

Last edited:
Back